Poll: Who's your Favorite Alphan From Series 3?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's your Favorite Alphan From Series 3?

Default Favorite

I voted for Nemesis. Love her.

Default Re: Favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    I voted for Nemesis. Love her.
    And she's right up there with Sas on 7 votes. I gotta admit I like Nemesis, but Sas just takes first place for me.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'm with you there Del. Sas, as you may well know is my all time favorite, but I am quite enjoying Nemesis in this book.

Centennial,

I really like the idea of having a senior citizen character all of a sudden discover his powers towards the end of his life. What a great concept!

I voted for MML as well. I'm surprised that Yukon Jack isn't getting much love . He maybe comes in second for a lot of people? I know he does for me.

Maybe in light of the poll results, Yukon should be switched for Nemesis on the main banner?

What can I say? All the other girls have bunnies
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

I love Nemesis!
    She's so evil!
    Bahahaha!

I voted for Nemesis, but SwiftFox stole my line

Quote Originally Posted by Zach
    I voted for Nemesis, but SwiftFox stole my line
    Heh.... if you think it's bad that I stole your line... just wait till you look for your credit card...
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

I voted for Nemesis. I've liked her since the beginning, and I'm glad that she's a part of the new team. Can't wait for Scott to delve more into her background.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

I voted Zuzha Yu (Puck) but after issue #6 I think I'll have a clearer choice between her and Major Mapleleaf.

I like Nemesis but not enough to go tops.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I don't really like any of the new characters.

Major Mapleleaf has potential but the story is so fast-paced that there is no time for character developement.

I think that MML has had the most character developement Sir John and you would seem to be in a minority, when it comes to the pace of the story. Most of the naysayers on the net complain incessently about the decompressed aspect of the book.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!