Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your power?

I think with Northstar it's the whole package *ahem* so to speak. The looks, the attitude, the accent and the fact that he is actually GAY!

Not that I mind the detour into discussion of breasts and gay-postive role models, but back to the subject originally at hand ...

I can make this chicken do my bidding!! Moonwalk; watch TV; turn off the lights; My wish is this chicken's command!!

My mental powers are obviously on the same level as Professor Xavier, except that seek to use them only for my own sick pleasures and other evil purposes - muahahaha

I have the uncanny ability to MANAGE MUSEUM COLLECTIONS. And hem pants.

I have the amazing ability to negotiate and bind insurance at rates LOWER than the underwiter's want to give.

And I'll tell you... I bet AF could certainly use that....

Now that's a great power ye have there Swiftfox!

oh I saw this and couldn't resist.

I have the amazing ability to download research data for scientist bloke I work for AND play online! at the same time! oh and to fit my whole fist in my mouth...great party trick that one. ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    Now that's a great power ye have there Swiftfox!
    Thanks! You'd be amazed how often it comes up.... (and if anyone is interested .... the insurance market is softening ... nor more HUGE increases. \/ )

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    oh and to fit my whole fist in my mouth...great party trick that one. ^^
    .... .... .........

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    .... .... .........
    LOL That's the usual reaction I get when people see me do it...then the bloke's brains start migrating south and I have to get it through to them that it only works with me fist.

then the bloke's brains start migrating south
    Hence the smile

and I have to get it through to them that it only works with me fist.
    I dunno.... you haven't convinced me yet... unles you have a tiny little fist :P [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    I dunno.... you haven't convinced me yet... unles you have a tiny little fist :P
    I have long thin hands and the fist isn't very impressive. and if that don't work I usually just stand up and look em in the eye...of course I'm usually looking down to meet em in the eye.

I usually just stand up and look em in the eye...of course I'm usually looking down to meet em in the eye.
    Hell with me you wouldn't even need to stand to look down and meet me in the eye...