Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your power?

LOL!Hi Nalyd!(I'm j.moonstar on Comixfan)

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    LOL!Hi Nalyd!(I'm j.moonstar on Comixfan)
    Hey man! I think it'd be a great direction for Alpha Flight to make fun of how silly some plotlines are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    God? No, but the next best thing!

Ben, Phil - I just hope that Mel Gibson isn't monitoring this board!!!

Btw, is Jesus the ultimate Trick or Treat outfit to wear? Who would refuse to give the Son of God candy??? And think of tricks you might be able to perform if refused - plague of frogs anyone?

Why do you think I was dressed like that It was actually for work, haolloween contest.

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Ben, Phil - I just hope that Mel Gibson isn't monitoring this board!!!

Btw, is Jesus the ultimate Trick or Treat outfit to wear? Who would refuse to give the Son of God candy??? And think of tricks you might be able to perform if refused - plague of frogs anyone?

My power? To look at Major Mapleleaf and not only take him 100% seriously as a character (kinda like listening to Christopher Walken ***** about how he wants to be taken seriously as an actor), but to lust after him relentlessly.

Oh, and I have the power to take a conversation about politics and turn it into a conversation about how great Emma Frost's breasts are, and not miss a beat. Do those count?

The fact that you can lust over Maj Mapleleaf one moment and then in the next breath be pondering the perkiness of Mistress Frost's bosoms is an extraordinary power in itself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    The fact that you can lust over Maj Mapleleaf one moment and then in the next breath be pondering the perkiness of Mistress Frost's bosoms is an extraordinary power in itself!!!
    ... and I thought I was confused in that department...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Well, as a gay man, I'm in love with Map'leaf, and merely fascinated, in a scientific sort of way, with Emma's breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    Well, as a gay man, I'm in love with Map'leaf, and merely fascinated, in a scientific sort of way, with Emma's breasts.
    Well, as a fellow gay man, I can agree with you... well, not in your choice of men, but that's not the point. Personally, I have NO idea what straight guys find so damned 'provocitive' with women's breasts...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Well, as a fellow gay man, I can agree with you... well, not in your choice of men, but that's not the point. Personally, I have NO idea what straight guys find so damned 'provocitive' with women's breasts...
    I love women's breasts and even I can't explain it...

But I can safely say that Miss Frost has great breasts.

Maybe men just like women's breasts because it's something that they don't have?

Emma's breasts seem very popular - maybe they should get a comic of their own???

Well, as a fellow gay man, I can agree with you... well, not in your choice of men, but that's not the point.
    Hey, Map'leaf's a cutie! So is Earthmover... and Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    Well, as a fellow gay man, I can agree with you... well, not in your choice of men, but that's not the point.
    Hey, Map'leaf's a cutie! So is Earthmover... and Guardian.
    ...and Northstar and Walter and Puck (well, I thought he was cute anyway) and and and...

I'm not so much into Northstar (not my type), but Walter's pretty cute, too.