Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your power?

Default What's your power?

Well, some people might think this is lame, but since we have titles like Innocent Bystander, New Recruit, First Flight, Gamma Flight, Beta Flight etc. I thought it may be fun to say like "What got you in the alphas?What's your power"I have a feeling some people might say silly things but it doesn't really matter to me.
    Anyways, Post!

My super her o name is "The Administrator" I have the powers to edit or deltete posts! Move or split supbjects! Ban or restrict forum members!...hmmm, kinda lame super poers, but it workds well around here

I have post cognitive powers. I can see events after they have happened and then explain why they happened and how to avoid them in the future

Bit like HL from the New Warriors.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    My super her o name is "The Administrator" I have the powers to edit or deltete posts! Move or split supbjects! Ban or restrict forum members!...hmmm, kinda lame super poers, but it workds well around here
    I hope you have pledged only to use your powers for the good of mankind & never for evil; The opposite would be just too terrifying to imagine

I am Gwyndolinus, the Telemobile wonder! I can transform into brain waves and change the mental structure of my victims!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Default Mr. Splendiforous...

I have the uncanny ability to peeve my wife off with the slightest quip.

"What was that dear?"

*types very fast*

Gotta go...
    "When you most feel like a sap, that's the time to make syrup."

-Major Mapleleaf (Alpha Flight, 3rd Series, Issue 1)

Equipped with "brand new" technologies I can order a pizza from anywhere in the world and have it shipped to me within a day!

I am "The Geek, Comic Book Collecting High School Student!" i have many uncanny powers at my disposal! Such as, but certainly not limited to because I am all powerful, going unknowticed (cameflaging) in the general populace, making obscure and needless comic and mive references all the time, Undefeatable in Super Smash Brothers Meele (GO ahead try me), supporting my fellow superheros (or should I say arch nemisi) by constantly wearing their apparel, and leaping long boxes in a single bound! (well the last one only works sometimes.)

in other words you are, what, God?? (Well, co-God, considering Phil's a mod too) what's lame about that??
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

My power is the ability to run off at the mouth... at superspeed. With this ability I can also change the emotions of all the people within earshot, usually to annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    in other words you are, what, God??
    Careful, we don't want Ben going all Onslaught on us, eh?

God? No, but the next best thing!

Yes, this IS me!

MMWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ben Wells, Direct Decendant of Jesus

I'm "The Pontificator" I can make villains turn tail and walk away in shame by systematically detailing why their plan is just plain stupid.