Thread: Games, Anyone?

Default Games, Anyone?

I think that Alpha Waves should have a games section and, preferably an RPG. Any fellow Games-Thinkers care to share their views?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Hiya, unfortunately I know nothing about RPG's and the only game I know of with AF characters was a download which Ben mentioned years back. It had Wolverine wandering about smacking the granny out of evil dopplegangers. He came up against an evil Puck and Sas, but I don't remember the name.

Ben ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I would have no probling adding a section for such a thing, should there be enough interest in it. Whoever is interested, please say so.

Del, as for that game, funny, thanks for reminding me about that, it was an old Super Nintendo game I believe, one that I found an emulator for on my PC...I should see if I still have my screenshots from that.

it was called war of the gems for super nintendo. based on the follow up of infinity gauntlet by marvel. game was bad.

but......

there is a game called city of heroes coming out for the pc which looks totally sweet.

http://www.cityofheroes.com/

I want an Alpha Flight RPG!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    I want an Alpha Flight RPG!
    Me too!!! I've taken part in a few online RPGs over the years (and have even started up two successful Tribe RPGs - one of which is still going) so I'd be all for it.

By games I didn't exactly mean Wolverine smacking evil grannies. I meant Name Games, Words at a Time, Battle Fics, Six Degrees, etc.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Default Game On!

Any of those games sound great, but I would absolutely soil my knickers if we had an Alpha Flight RPG...

...not that I would not have soiled my knickers anyway.

"When you most feel like a sap, that's the time to make syrup."

-Major Mapleleaf (Alpha Flight, 3rd Series, Issue 1)

Oh, if we do get an Alpha Flight RPG... I'm so dibbing Snowbird.

We neeeed a games section! more places for me to post! Dani_M knows how much I love posting and I especially love RPGs!
    We should have a Alpha RPG + a make your own Alphan RPG!

I just can't take it!
    make a games section or I'll be forced into hacking into your account and doing it myself! j/k

But still, make one!

I am talking to the players of my RPG (which has recently folded) about starting an Alpha Flight SIM. If we start one, I can post a link here to the website that would be built.

-Mystic