Thread: issue 120 poster

Default issue 120 poster

I anyone good folk have the means, could I convince somone to scan the the poster from issue 120, and email it to me ben@alphaflight.net

I seem to have left it in an other comic box, back on PEI.

thanks

Ben

Got the poster, but no scanner, just doing this to let you know that in the cover gallery, 101-125 link is giving me the Sas 404 error pic.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I've got the poster, but only an A4 scanner.... I'll see if I can get a larger one to use somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Got the poster, but no scanner, just doing this to let you know that in the cover gallery, 101-125 link is giving me the Sas 404 error pic.
    LOL, very clever way to let me know, by rubbing the poster in my face But I fixed the link, just for you Del Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    LOL, very clever way to let me know, by rubbing the poster in my face But I fixed the link, just for you Del Thanks for letting me know.
    No problem, I am here to protect and serve, without the protecting and serving part.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I can scan this totally ugly poster it if you want! (better late than never! )