Thread: The Call is out!

Default The Call is out!

Hey all,

As you can see, I've been plugging away at alphaflight.net. I'm putting the call out for anything you guys may want to donate. I call it "The Home For Alpha Flight Fans" and I want it to be just that! So I'm looking for fan art, photomanipulations, articles, chrachater bios, Issue Reviews (past and present) Bring it on!

Ben

Default Issue Reviews...

I am a relative newcomer to the world of Alpha Flight, but I am in the process of purchasing and reading both volumes in numerical order. I would be more than happy to send you a "fresh" review of the issues as I finish them. Just let me know if that sounds good or not.
    "When you most feel like a sap, that's the time to make syrup."

-Major Mapleleaf (Alpha Flight, 3rd Series, Issue 1)

Default Re: Issue Reviews...

That would be great! I would love to add that to the site! It's a perfect way to do it, nice and fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf
    I am a relative newcomer to the world of Alpha Flight, but I am in the process of purchasing and reading both volumes in numerical order. I would be more than happy to send you a "fresh" review of the issues as I finish them. Just let me know if that sounds good or not.

I'm currently re-reading volume 1, just hit issue 50. I will try and have a go at writing some issue reviews too.

great beetleblack, thanks to you too! I'll be looking forward to it!

I could review AF vol2 if you'd like. But I'm not sure how fair it would be (considering I actually liked the series, and the majority of AF fans seem to hate it)

-Mystic

Review away I don't think it would be unfair at all, as I quite like the second series, I blame marvel for it dying, not Seagle and Rouleau!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    I could review AF vol2 if you'd like. But I'm not sure how fair it would be (considering I actually liked the series, and the majority of AF fans seem to hate it)

-Mystic

Hi people i like to call out if any one know what the AF is all about i am yew to this site i need little help.

Quote Originally Posted by pakkerejser View Post
    Hi people i like to call out if any one know what the AF is all about i am yew to this site i need little help.

Welcome pakkerejser, AF is Alpha Flight, the comic book that this site is all about. Are you familiar with it?

Ben