Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #3 Solicitation

I think that they just make him crazy!
    Rossignol d'Encoche

Well spotted everyone, I wondered if you'd pick up on the obvious frustration of Sas Getting back to Major Mapleleaf jnr, he looks a proper mastermind

Just think, only eleven days to go
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Default Plodex

Ye gods! You mean Rex Hunt has managed to escape Australia and infiltrate the Plodex? Yibbidi-yibbida!

Seng

Default Re: Plodex

Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney
    Ye gods! You mean Rex Hunt has managed to escape Australia and infiltrate the Plodex? Yibbidi-yibbida!

Seng
    It goes without saying Seng, take a long hard look at Rex Hunt (definately a candidate for the new Cockney rhyming dictionary), he is the cliched antithesis of all that is evil in the super hero world :-0
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Meee love those covers! This will be the first Alpha Flight series I collect. I have one Alpha Flight vol. 1 #9. Just a quick q', didn't Major Mapleleaf I's son die of AIDs or something? Or was I not not misinformed?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Regret1017
    Meee love those covers! This will be the first Alpha Flight series I collect. I have one Alpha Flight vol. 1 #9. Just a quick q', didn't Major Mapleleaf I's son die of AIDs or something? Or was I not not misinformed?
    Yes the son died of Aids.

Seng
    Who is rex Hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Regret1017
    Glad to see the new series is attracting new fans, welcome aboard Regret1017!

Sylvie already answered your question, but I wanted to comment. In issue 106, Major Maple Leaf says his son Michael Sadler, died of aids. It was he comments about his son being gay that urged Northstar to go public about his homosexuality. However, at no point did it say in this issue that Michael was his ONLY son...

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois

Seng
    Who is rex Hunt?
    Rex Hunt is an Australian fisher, who has made a TV career from chucking string into water and pulling out aquatic lifeforms and then smacking them on the head with a stick. We get to see him over here on Discovery or Home & Leisure channel. His enthusiasm is what makes him so watchable.

To bring this back to AF, he could pull Marrina out of the water on a line with 15lb breaking point and attempt to smack her on the head, AF come and save the day.
    Del