Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Like Me...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    My AF figures live on tiop of my computer When I'm waiting for something to download, or some such thing, I'll pull them down and play with them Hey, the ARE toys after all!
    I have Sassy sitting on my shelf right here. When people come into my office and irritate me i throw him at them. He's survived quite alot of tosses so far. And with the sharp edges he almost sticks in tile ceilings.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    My AF figures live on tiop of my computer When I'm waiting for something to download, or some such thing, I'll pull them down and play with them Hey, the ARE toys after all!
    I have Sassy sitting on my shelf right here. When people come into my office and irritate me i throw him at them. He's survived quite alot of tosses so far. And with the sharp edges he almost sticks in tile ceilings.
    I'm not sure I approve - I may have to contact the RSPCA or whatever the US equivalent may be! (Not sure if they cover the Great Beasts... maybe out of their jurastiction...)

I'm not sure I approve - I may have to contact the RSPCA or whatever the US equivalent may be! (Not sure if they cover the Great Beasts... maybe out of their jurastiction...)
    Maybe the SPA (société protectrice des animaux) in Canda or it got another name in english.[/quote]

Here in the States, it's called the ASPCA.

And no, it doesn't cover the Great Beasts, only because they are sentient and can think for themselves!

Sassy's never complained. I figure due to his size as an action figure landing on some of my co-workers is similar in nature to when he landed on the back of Tundra in issue #1.

Besides he's survived 4 highjackings from my office over the last 4 years.
    People in my office sneak him out and take him with them when they go on vacation. So far the figure's been to Walt Disney World, the Grand Canyon, Boston, & the Napa Valley in Northern California where he is pictured swinging from a grapevine. Ahh co-workers!

Oh, please tell me they took pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk

Besides he's survived 4 highjackings from my office over the last 4 years.
    People in my office sneak him out and take him with them when they go on vacation. So far the figure's been to Walt Disney World, the Grand Canyon, Boston, & the Napa Valley in Northern California where he is pictured swinging from a grapevine. Ahh co-workers!
    LOL, just make me think of the french movie Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain or in english Amelie. The part where the father is receiving pictures from his gnome (nain de jardin) from all around the world.

Your Walter toy kinda reminds me of that Gorn toy (Star Trek alien reference, for anyone who doesn't know) that was taken all over the country and had his picture taken damn near everywhere... what a cute idea! I'd love to see pictures of your Walter seeing the world.