Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Omega: Alpha Flight

Hybrid View

Default Marvel Omega: Alpha Flight

Hi there, everyone! I just registered about... oh, a minute ago, LOL. Anyways, I wanted to let you all know that I just started writing an Alpha Flight ongoing series for Marvel Omega, and I'd love for you all to check it out! My first issue is out, and my second issue will be done within the next day or so. So let me know what you think!

The address is here: http://omega.rlk7.com

Great! I'll use this as my bed-time reading tonight, I'll certainly let you know my thoughts in the morning And, welcome!

Ben

Nice fanfic, well written IMO but english is not my first language. I like the story even if the gouvernment conspiracy is not my cup of tea. I laught at the part where there is a meeting and there is a big maple leaf in the back, but that's only me

Default Nice Work

I read these on my lunch break at work and I have to tell you, they were both really good. As a person toying with writing myself, it's cool to look at others work and learn from it. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
    "When you most feel like a sap, that's the time to make syrup."

-Major Mapleleaf (Alpha Flight, 3rd Series, Issue 1)

Ok, I've just read the first two issues of your Alpha Flight, and have to say that it is awesome! I'm seriously looking forward to #3. When does it come out???

-Mystic

Thank you SO much for the feedback, guys! I was really nervous about having die-hard Alpha fans read my work, but I guess I didn't bomb it completely!

At any rate, #3 should be out by next week... I have it plotted all the way to #36, lol, including two Annuals. I hope you all continue to enjoy what I put out.

You're really good at writing fics!

:steals dani's writing talent:

BTW Are you Dani_Moonstar from NM.net?

HIYA! How are ya?!

I'm really glad you like my AF fanfic. I'm so happy to be writing it... I really love this team, and I have soooooooooo much stuff planned.

Just to give everyone a sneak peak into what's going to happen in my fanfic... well, let's just say that you'll see the return of Madison Jeffries, Aurora, Wild Child, Diamond Lil, the arrival of our new members (Major Mapleleaf, Yukon Jack, Puck, Nemesis, and Centennial), and the departure of most of the veterans.

Also, look for appearances by the Damocles Foundation, the Wild Sentinels, Humanity's Last Stand, Gene Nation, the Mutant Liberation Front (with a twist!), the Armageddon Man, Switch (from the New Hellions), Abyss, and lots of other good stuff! Keep it locked, eh?

Just going to go off and read issue 2 now! sorry I haven't read it yet, I was busy posting on 100 or so forums

Good stuff, my lunch hour just blew right by.

Looking forward to more in the future.

Just to let you all know, Alpha Flight #3 is up at Marvel Omega! Pleeeeeeeease go check it out and let me know what you think!