Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

Default Roll Call

Of the top of my head in regards to Af members past and present.

Mac = Alive
    Sas = Alive
    Puck = Alive
    Shaman = Alive
    Snowbird = Alive courtesy of Mr Larsen
    Northstar = With Uncanny X-Men
    Marrina = Believed dead for a long time, but last seen as a prisoner of the Master in Avengers #42-43?
    Aurora, Maddison Jeffries = Renegade Weapon X members
    Wildchild = Weapon X
    Roger Bochs = Definately Dead ?
    Manikin, Talisman, Albert Loui's, Wyre, Witchfire, Laura Dean + Goblyn = Last seen in vol 1 status unknown ?
    Persuasion = Supposedly prisoner of Weapon X (but some kinda colouring problem ?)
    Diamond Lil = Believed killed by Boxbot in Weapon X #5, but Mr Tieri says not the case.
    Pseudo Mac = Dead as of Wolverine #173 ?
    Sas 2 = Killed by Zodiac in vol 2
    Radius = Dead as of Uncanny #405
    Murmur, Oujia, Ghost Girl, Flex= Not seen since Vol 2
    Windshear= Last I heard he was running an art type shop back in England (issue of Thunderbolts as reference)

Not sure if I missed anyone.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Default Re: Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Pseudo Mac = Dead as of Wolverine #173

they can bring him back, just so i can see him killed again.

worse. idea. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    Pseudo Mac = Dead as of Wolverine #173
    they can bring him back, just so i can see him killed again.
    worse. idea. ever.
    Take it you didn't like liccle Mac? However, Prometheus Project kinda suggests that there may be hundreds of liccle Macs waiting to be killed for your pleasure :P Oh BTW, I forgot Manbot in the list, who or whatever he was. Think he got destroyed by Zodiac?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

ewwww....

almost forgot him.

they can kill him too.

You should mark Manbot as: status unknown, since the last anyone saw of him in V2 #20 was when he suffered a systems failure. When AF (and the pretend AF) got together at the end of the book he wasn't there. It's anybody's guess whether he died or was merely disabled. But my vote is for dead.
    By the way, did anyone else notice that when everyone thought that Walter was dead in V2 his grave was marked with a cross? Being he was Jewish it should have been a Star of David. Just one more little thing that bugged me about that run.

Another great plot dangler in regards to Walt is his son. Not sure where he was mentioned, but I've been assured he exist.

A few affilates I missed where Silver & Auric who are definately dead or not. They amalgamated into something during vol 1. Also Jade Dragon, who I haven't seen since an early X-Force story when Sunspot was Reignfire. JD was with a Chines group called Freedoms Three or something. China Force figured in the story somewhere.
    Del

Another great plot dangler in regards to Walt is his son. Not sure where he was mentioned, but I've been assured he exist.
    It was in AF V1 #10. Walt returns home after kicking the Super Skrull's green FF-copying butt, and the narration says:

"Since the departure of his wife and son nearly five years ago..." blah, blah, blah.

Of the top of my head in regards to Af members past and present.

Mac = Alive
    Sas = Alive
    Puck = Alive
    Shaman = Alive
    Snowbird = Alive courtesy of Mr Larsen
    Northstar = With Uncanny X-Men
    Marrina = Believed dead for a long time, but last seen as a prisoner of the Master in Avengers #42-43?
    Aurora, Maddison Jeffries = Renegade Weapon X members
    Wildchild = Weapon X
    Roger Bochs = Definately Dead ?
    Manikin, Talisman, Albert Loui's, Wyre, Witchfire, Laura Dean + Goblyn = Last seen in vol 1 status unknown ?
    Persuasion = Supposedly prisoner of Weapon X (but some kinda colouring problem ?)
    Diamond Lil = Believed killed by Boxbot in Weapon X #5, but Mr Tieri says not the case.
    Pseudo Mac = Dead as of Wolverine #173 ?
    Sas 2 = Killed by Zodiac in vol 2
    Radius = Dead as of Uncanny #405
    Murmur, Oujia, Ghost Girl, Flex= Not seen since Vol 2
    Windshear= Last I heard he was running an art type shop back in England (issue of Thunderbolts as reference)

Not sure if I missed anyone.
    You missed Earthmover, don't know if he was ever actually on the team in a Alpha issue but he still should be there

A few affilates I missed where Silver & Auric who are definately dead or not. They amalgamated into something during vol 1. Also Jade Dragon, who I haven't seen since an early X-Force story when Sunspot was Reignfire. JD was with a Chines group called Freedoms Three or something. China Force figured in the story somewhere.
    Was that dragon person part of Alpha? I think that was in an annual of
    X-Force, China Force Was In There

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    You missed Earthmover, don't know if he was ever actually on the team in a Alpha issue but he still should be there
    I don't know much about him, he went on a mission with AF to the X-Men Mansion to take Halibutt lad back to Canada, but that is probably the sum of my knowledge.
    Del

Earthmover is Chuck Moss, and he was an aspiring pro hockey player before he heard the call of the spirits. He's Shaman's protege, and Shaman referred to him as the "natural equivalent" to an Omega-level mutant. Which basically means that he has unlimited mystical potential, kinda like Talisman.

And you know you need to include Wolvie, just for old times sake

Was that dragon person part of Alpha? I think that was in an annual of
    X-Force, China Force Was In There
    It was definately Jade Dragon, he affiliated himself alongside the Collective Man (who's been around for ages) and a woman who's name I cannot remember. I think it was in X-Force annual #3.
    Del

And you know you need to include Wolvie, just for old times sake
    Oh yea and him

Then of course you have St Elmo (dead), Smart Alec (dead) Groundhog (now playing detective again I presume), Stitch (??)

Lots of Characters with ties there.
    Del

It is, got the issue with me right now, they are called Freedom three and JD is accompanied by a woman who can create a "tranquility wave" that makes people fall asleep, i think she's called Nuwa and there's this other guy that can grow, grow,grow grow grow!