Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Call

They later changed their name to Three Peace or something, if
    http://marvelbook.topcities.com/abcd/collman.htm is anything to go by.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

What about all those other training flights of Alpha Flight like and its members like The Purple Girl, Ghost Girl, Auric, Silver, Feedback, Flashback, Manikin, and the newest members Major Maple Leaf, Nemisis, Yukon Jack, Puck's daughter and the old guy.
    Richard Vasseur

Silver and Auric are dead, however they merged into a new life force in Alpha Flight #123.

Flashback is presumed dead

Purple Girl (Now calle Persuasion), Ghost Girl, Feedback, and Manikin are all in Marvel Limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    What about all those other training flights of Alpha Flight like and its members like The Purple Girl, Ghost Girl, Auric, Silver, Feedback, Flashback, Manikin, and the newest members Major Maple Leaf, Nemisis, Yukon Jack, Puck's daughter and the old guy.

Marvel Limbo so how can we get there and bring back its inhabitants? Can Walter invent something maybe with Madison's help.
    Richard Vasseur

New Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Marvel Limbo so how can we get there and bring back its inhabitants? Can Walter invent something maybe with Madison's help.
    Hmm.. So you need to get to Limbo, huh? :Grins:

Forget about Walter, I just might be able to arrange that.

~ Magik
    Do you believe in -- Magik?