Thread: Del's Better Half Is Here!!!

BUBS

Default Del's Better Half Is Here!!!

Hi all, just wanted to say Hello, and tell Ben off for being unavaliable for so long!!

Heh, wotcha luv.

And he was available if you looked in the right places

Though he's actually away at the moment so won't see this for a bit

BUBS!!!!!! How are you? I've missed ya! Sorry for being an internet snob. My job that has been tying up all my time is soon done. And in preparation, I've been putting less pressure on myself.

I'm not gone yet !!! Told ya Phil, got at the first of the month I'm still around for an other 2 weeks or so. To enlighten all, I'm moving to Nova Scotia to take on an apprenticeship in Foley Art. But I know that Phil is more than capable of keeping you goons in line

I take it once your settled, we're gonna be seeing you on here ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I take it once your settled, we're gonna be seeing you on here ?

Oh, yah for sure! My last day of work on PEI is on the 25th. I move on the 1st. The day I'm moved in I'll order my phone line to be set up, as soon as that's done, I'll get me an internet account, maybe both at once if I get the net from the telco. Then I'll be right back here. In theory, very little down time for me.

Ben