Thread: So Mr Tieri Said

Default So Mr Tieri Said

After that, issue 22 will let us peek in on the Director, Madison Jeffries and Aurora and learn what's happened to them after they escaped the Program. And of course, after that you wouldn't want to miss "Reload", now would you?

So, bear with us, pal-- you'll get plenty of doses of your favorite WX gang in the months to come. Feel better now?

thanks
    FT [/b][/i]

Editing this to include this little bit (received e-mail)

[i][b]Nah, I don't mind it-- fanboys mailing me **** comes with the territory

And you might want to pass on to the rest of the forum there that, as fans
    of Alpha Flight characters, they'll want to keep their eyes especially peeled
    for issue 22. We check in on what's been happening with the Director and co.,
    and there's some interesting developments as far as Aurora and Box go

best
    FT
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

OH NO! Del, I'm a bad man! I made a boo-boo! In my currently groggy state, I hit the edit buton, when I meant to hit the quote button, didn't realize 'tll I was duone tweaking...now I lost some of what you had put there! I'm assuming it won't be too hard for you to dig back up...*crosses fingers*

This is what I was trying to say....

After that, issue 22 will let us peek in on the Director, Madison Jeffries and Aurora and learn what's happened to them after they escaped the Program. And of course, after that you wouldn't want to miss "Reload", now would you?

So, bear with us, pal-- you'll get plenty of doses of your favorite WX gang in the months to come. Feel better now?

thanks
    FT [/b][/i]

Editing this to include this little bit (received e-mail)

[i][b]Nah, I don't mind it-- fanboys mailing me **** comes with the territory

And you might want to pass on to the rest of the forum there that, as fans
    of Alpha Flight characters, they'll want to keep their eyes especially peeled
    for issue 22. We check in on what's been happening with the Director and co.,
    and there's some interesting developments as far as Aurora and Box go

best
    FT
    Ohhhh good stuff there Del! I am seeing 2 possiblities here...

1). Pipe dream: Aurora and Jeffries, now in thier right heads, come back to Canada, hear that Sasquatch has reformed Alpha Flight, and jump on board...YAY! (I really like the character of Madison Jeffries when you're that cool, they call you Mr.)

2). Romance strikes with the excitement of escape! This wouldn't be too out of character. Aurora flirted with Jeffries the odd time in V.1. His wife is apparently dead but things were rocky at the end anyway. Besides, even if he is no longer under the power of the Director, who's to say that whatever the Zodiac did to his head won't still be in effect...

Ben

*phew*

I'm here at the very second Ben edited and I was worried I was going mad as it didn't make sense...

Nope, you're not going mad, just me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    *phew*

I'm here at the very second Ben edited and I was worried I was going mad as it didn't make sense...

The gist of what FT said seems to be there, I can repost the e-mail, but if you want the comic board stuff I'm gonna have to wander about a bit. Basically, in Issue 22, we are gonna be seeing somthing interesting re Maddy and Aurora. Given that AF will have relaunched by then, I could hazard that it may involve them, 22 would be out around the same time as Issue 3/4 of the new series.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!