Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naughty Words

Bollacks are a colloquellism for testicles. Normally used to diss something, as in 'Austens take on the Uncanny X-Men was total bollacks (****, crap, rubbish etc)'. Sometimes spelt 'Bolloxs' to get past the censor.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I went over the list Del submitted and noticed a few he missed...he's a good church goer after all unlike this heathen scum over here...

so in order to help with the censor I shall add to the list...

tinkie, wobbly, britney spears...there was a few others but my mum over heard me and clipped me around the ear for my horrid language.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

tossed salad
    blumpkin
    dirty sanchez

wait a minute what the hell is a vibrophone? Isn't that just a cell phone that shakes?

possibly

S**w...that horrid white stuff that falls from the sky in Canada between Sept and May. ^^

hey, we don't get it here 'till Nov-Dec.

which is why I meantioned Canada in general...it's snowing somewhere by Sept.

Same can be said for the US....with Alaska and all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Same can be said for the US....with Alaska and all.....
    Good call Ben!
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    S**w...that horrid white stuff that falls from the sky in Canada between Sept and May. ^^
    the only places that get snow in Sept through May are all north of the sixtieth parallel (Yellowknife in specific)

However I agree with Jo (especially after living in YK for the first 20-odd years of my life): S**w is DEFFINATELY a naughty word!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

the only places that get snow in Sept through May are all north of the sixtieth parallel (Yellowknife in specific)

However I agree with Jo (especially after living in YK for the first 20-odd years of my life): S**w is DEFFINATELY a naughty word![/quote]

Just how odd were they???

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
    If you mean why someone would consider s**w a naughty word that's easy enough to explain...I may have born a short 8 hour flight from the magnetic south pole in NZ, but I grew up primarily in the Aussie outback and Hawai'i. Two places where s**w is a myth and therefore naughty. I miss being able to go to the beach and go swimming or surfing because it's so hot on Christmas day. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
    If you mean why someone would consider s**w a naughty word that's easy enough to explain...I may have born a short 8 hour flight from the magnetic south pole in NZ, but I grew up primarily in the Aussie outback and Hawai'i. Two places where s**w is a myth and therefore naughty. I miss being able to go to the beach and go swimming or surfing because it's so hot on Christmas day. ^^
    No I meant just how odd were the first twenty years of his life...

Ahhhhh! lol From what I have heard, they were fairly odd.

Ahhhhh! lol From what I have heard, they were fairly odd.
    And haven't changed much since...
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel