Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naughty Words

Default Naughty Words

Ben, was just wondering what the rules are in regards to useing bad language, you know, stuff like 'tits', 'winkle' and 'vibrophone'. I can understand that flaming is a no-no, but surely as we are dealing with a Marvel book, there are gonna be times we are gonna let rip and say bad things. Does this thing have a automatic censoring device, or shall we just be a tad careful?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

LOL, leave it to you Del There is no sensor set up as yet, but if anyone (especially you Del) Private Message me a list of naughty words that you think might get used, I'll set up a sensor. It won't block posting out, but will turn letters look like s**t etc.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    LOL, leave it to you Del There is no sensor set up as yet, but if anyone (especially you Del) Private Message me a list of naughty words that you think might get used, I'll set up a sensor. It won't block posting out, but will turn letters look like s**t etc.

Ben
    What can I say I shall work on the list as soon as I get back from picking up comics, but being a good religious type of person, my list is unlikely to contain words like f**k and bollacks, wouldn't want to offend
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Heh, I think Del was asking for permission to swear

Default F**k**g A :-0

Phil, you know how it is, you start to discuss Marvel and then their treatment of Alpha Flight, before you know it, you have to swear, but I do promise not to use the word vibrop*one too much

I DEL ROBINSON, BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY, DO DECLAIR, THAT I LOVE BILL MANTLO, AND WOULD LIKE TO BEAR HIS ILLIGITIMATE LOVE CHILD, AND WOULD GET A SEX CHANGE JUST TO DO SO!
    Del

I don't want to put restrictions on freedom of speach here so I won't restrict swearing...just for Del

However, Del did bring up a good point for my setting up the word sensor, as there "could" be youngin's either here, or going to join with the launch of the new book. The last thing we want is for thier folks to see one of Del's blantant potty-mouthing Hense, the filter. Soooo, accepting suggestions any time folks.

Oh, and keep in mind, Phil and I DO have the power to edit your posts, so we could make you say ....oh, what's that? What did Del just say in the post above me? he h heh

Default Re: F**k**g A :-0

[I DEL ROBINSON, BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY, DO DECLAIR, THAT I LOVE BILL MANTLO, AND WOULD LIKE TO BEAR HIS ILLIGITIMATE LOVE CHILD, AND WOULD GET A SEX CHANGE JUST TO DO SO![/quote]

Why!! you ******* dog ********, stoat gobbling, sheep molesting moderator you, I wish to see you spread eagled over a car bonnet with a pineapple shoved up your ****, sideways. Apart from that, it ain't bad
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs

I DEL ROBINSON, BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY, DO DECLAIR, THAT I LOVE BILL MANTLO, AND WOULD LIKE TO BEAR HIS ILLIGITIMATE LOVE CHILD, AND WOULD GET A SEX CHANGE JUST TO DO SO!

Quote Originally Posted by HavokThePowerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Wells, Bill Mantlo's sex toy

I BENJAMIN "SWEETLIPS" WELLS, BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY, DO DECLARE, THAT I LOVE BILL MANTLO, AND HAVE BOURNE HIM NUMEROUS ILLIGITIMATE LOVE CHILDREN, AND HAVE HAD A SEX CHANGE JUST TO DO SO!

Del

[quote="DelBubs"]

Now we ARE getting personal!!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I BENJAMIN "SWEETLIPS" WELLS, BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY, DO DECLARE, THAT I LOVE BILL MANTLO, AND HAVE BOURNE HIM NUMEROUS ILLIGITIMATE LOVE CHILDREN, AND HAVE HAD A SEX CHANGE JUST TO DO SO!

I don't know sounds like the kind of thing a cuboard jockey would say?

I want to have Mantlo's Love Children Too, and can I be a cupboard jockey
    The Jobs yours Havok, the pays lousy
    Del

No thanx, I'll leave it to the pros like yourself

Oh my face hurts!

*falls over laughing her **** off!*
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Holy crap thats funny.

Hey can any of the UK'ers here tell me exactly how "bullocks" would be used? Hell exactly what is a bullock anyway other than being part of the name for a punk album?