Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone heard from Seng Mah?

Default Anyone heard from Seng Mah?

I'd love to invite Seng to stop by the forum, but my mail crashed a few months ago, and I lots his address along with many others If anyone has it, please share, as I thing he should be here with the new book coming out!

Ben

I'll drop him a line today, don't know when he'll get it though.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well now I'm here, thanks to Del's invite... and am not happy after finding out about that travesty known as Puck 2!!!

Seng

YAY! common everyone, lets join hands a and sing Kumbia

Now I'm all happy and excited! Both Bub and Seng, all in one day! It's too good to be true!

Ben

Seng, you old Mahster you, glad to see you made it. I take it your not happy about Puck in hipsters
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

heh, just after reading over these posts again, I realized how bloody hillarious it would be if one of you artistically inclined folks drew the origonal Puck (Judd) in this girl's costume! Oh, how I would laugh!!!

Ben

You know them little knicker things that Miss Puck is wearing, I reckon they are the remnants of his Rouleau moustache, got changed into panties when he transmogrified
    Del

at least we don't see the "moustache" comming up from beneath her underoos!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    at least we don't see the "moustache" comming up from beneath her underoos!
    I mentioned something along those lines in the original post about female Pucks, but edited it out so as to not lower the tone of the boards And I get called a potty mouth!! :P :P

Bad Ben
    Del

I'm sure I'll regret sayin that later, but I'm sleepy, so that's my excuse.

LOL!!!! I did not thought of this one. LOL Cellulite, yes, but not the moustache

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    heh, just after reading over these posts again, I realized how bloody hillarious it would be if one of you artistically inclined folks drew the origonal Puck (Judd) in this girl's costume! Oh, how I would laugh!!!

Ben
    tee hee...

Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

ahhhh my eyes!

That's freekin' hillarious!

Oh I do like that Alan :P , not sure what Seng will make of it
    Del