Thread: I'm a TV Star, 300 Times A Day

Default I'm a TV Star, 300 Times A Day

Whooo!! 'Enemy Of The State' English style

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...p?story=480355
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Hey!, no fair! Over here all the securty cameras only squirt water

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Hey!, no fair! Over here all the securty cameras only squirt water
    Water ??, I want the ones I use to be fitted with a laser sight and high velocity rifle, that way the little bastards won't keep giving me the finger.

Problem is, of the 4.24 million (whatever) cameras we have in this country, 75% dont'work and the majority of the rest allways seem to be pointing the other bloody way
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Ahh.. I thought you meant yer Nickelodeon thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Ahh.. I thought you meant yer Nickelodeon thing :P
    Thats done and done, video broke down on Weds, but we got a bit of it on tape. Am never gonna do that again, really fit looking ladies raise my blood pressure too much.
    Del