Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where be They All

Default Where be They All

Just as a matter of interest, is there any of the original AF fics out there. Stuff like BoND, 2nd Flight etc. I've looked, but cannot find?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

God bless ya Phil, wonder if I'll find any of my old ones choking up space.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

2nd flight link do not work I've got my story where is the rest? Anyway, can we redo the site can of?

If someone wanted to take it on to gather them up, and make a page, I'd be happy to make a subdirectory on alphaflgiht.net, with a separate FTP account to that dir...free hosting, no adds Just don't use too much of my space!

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    2nd flight link do not work I've got my story where is the rest? Anyway, can we redo the site can of?

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    Just as a matter of interest, who does that site ? Just interested as I'm kinda tempted to finish up WTWS.
    Del

Default 2nd Flight Fan fics in Word Format

I have quite a few of the Second Flight Fan Fics in Word format. Just let me know who or where to send them. I think I have some of the artwork as well. All saved on my handy hard drive! I loved those characters, especially Bellfrey and Barnacle! The legacies were cool too, but I liked the new creations best. Kodiak was a great bruiser for the team. I'd love to see some of that picked back up. Just who has the time any more?

Barnacle13

Hey Barnacle13, long time no see! Welcome!

Send any fics you wanna see put up to ben@alphaflight.net I'll find a good home for 'em.

Ben

now this is where I wish I knew how to creat and maintain a web page...I would love to find a place, ro creat one that has a ton of AF fics all in one spot...
    Hell was full, so I came back.

If you are missing some of the stories from the 2nd Flight round robin, ive got hard copies of them so tell me which ones you need and ill type em into Word format.

I also still have all of the round robin artwork and most of the drawings i did so i can submit those too

Quote Originally Posted by bigbloo
    If you are missing some of the stories from the 2nd Flight round robin, ive got hard copies of them so tell me which ones you need and ill type em into Word format.

I also still have all of the round robin artwork and most of the drawings i did so i can submit those too

OOOH!!! *Goes into 'happy-happy-Joy-Joy' mode*... I miss Blue's art from Second Flight! (first non-professional to really make me envious)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    OOOH!!! *Goes into 'happy-happy-Joy-Joy' mode*... I miss Blue's art from Second Flight! (first non-professional to really make me envious)
    Thats a great compliment man, nice of you to say so. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbloo
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Thats a great compliment man, nice of you to say so. Thanks!
    Trust me, Blue... it's MORE than just a compliment, I MEAN every word of it!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

aaaaand for those of you interested in seeing some of Bloo's art, I'm in the process of uploading pics of his to the Aurora, Talisman, Guardian I, and Guardian II galleries on AF.net.

Ben

Default Did You Ever Get Around To Posting 2nd Flight?

Ben,
    Did you ever get a cahnce to post any of the 2nd Flight stories I sent you last month? I'd love to see some of the old fan art as well. That was a nice colaboration. Too bad everyone got busy with life, work, school, family, etc. I'd love to see those characters developed further. I was so waiting to see someone unleash the Barnacle Bomb (2nd Flight's answer to the Fastball Special). Bellfrey was by far my favorite visual on the team, much like Sas on Alpha. Would love to see this stuff pop back up!

Tom