Thread: Article: Interview - James D. Hudnall

Default James Hudnall Article: New Article

You can view the page at http://alphaflight.net/content.php?124
    Last edited by DelBubs; 07-21-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Wow, some good stuff in there. When was the interview done?

We did that interview years ago, so long ago that I no longer have the date...I'm guessing 7 or 8 years ago...

That is an AWESOME interview. Sheds so much light on his run and the circumstances of his leaving. Also, the general interference from Marvel was there even back then; all part of their plan to destroy AF completely? I do wonder, however, how his editor (or John Calimee) would respond?

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    That is an AWESOME interview. Sheds so much light on his run and the circumstances of his leaving. Also, the general interference from Marvel was there even back then; all part of their plan to destroy AF completely? I do wonder, however, how his editor (or John Calimee) would respond?
    Tonight I'll post the Calimee Interview.

i've always wondered what that Zietgiest charecter was all about!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by James Hudnall View Post
    But to my way of thinking, they were the ones who were wrong because I was trying to make the book like it was when it sold the best. When Byrne did it.
    I've long felt his run was one of the best-written.

Admins: Is there any way to change the title of this thread to something a little more informative, and a little less identical to the John Calimee interview thread?
    jst axing.

- Le Messor
    "The artist is extremely lucky who is presented with the worst possible ordeal which will not actually kill him. At that point, he's in business."
    ~ John Berryman, U.S. poet