Thread: New Alpha Flight Roster

Default New Alpha Flight Roster

The FALL OF X might allow for a new, more popular roster and revitalization of the Alpha Flight team. Personally, I'd like to see it more of a Mutant FREE team including the following:

Vindicator, Guardian, Sasquatch, Shaman, Talisman, Snowbird, Marrina, Puck, and Box Jr.

It would be a good team coming out of "Fall of X" and the G.O.D.S. without Mutants, but a team of Mystical Power and Technology. The stories would be endless. And let's face it, Mutants already have all the titles including Uncanny Avengers and Single Titles.

Where is a Canadian Marvel Solo / Team title?

If you want a Great White North team of Mutants; Northstar and Aurora were great in X-Factor. But why not add Madison Jefferies, Diamond Lil, Flashback, Daken (Talon), and Danger (for some MJ and D'Lil issues) in like an Omega Flight, or X-Men: Canada, or Canadian Mutant Army (CMA), or Weapon Alpha, or X-Men: White (North) Team??

You could add Wildchild as a story. You could explain the return of Diamond Lil and her relationship with Madison Jefferies after so long (she died of Cancer and diamond skin - right) and maybe Jefferies has gotten obbsessed with Danger and technology after her lengthy demise before the Krakoa Reserection Protocols.

I am just saying that Alpha Flight and the original characters behind it are / should be put in the spotlight in 2024

Yeah, I'll be very interested to see where the X line goes after this.

FoX is a very deliberate definitive 5 month event.

The only tease to follow is a "New X-Men" book.

I've seen lots of good reviews of the new AF book, from people that have never read AF.
    Will that translate into sales though...

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Keep the momentum going

If the comic book community stays focused on the goal (turning a mini-series into an ongoing), interest in ALPHA FLIGHT must not only be sustained...it must grow. Confidently.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I like the idea of mutants and non-mutants working together, though. It's an idea that ends division.

Default Mystic, Technology, and Mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I like the idea of mutants and non-mutants working together, though. It's an idea that ends division.
    I agree. Alpha Flight has always dealt with this. Technology, Magic, and Mutants.

Rolling out of FALL OF X, would be a great opportunity to re-introduce Alpha Flight with the "original roster"

Guardian (James Hudson)
    Vindicator (Heather Hudson)
    Shaman (Dr. Michael Twoyoungmen)
    Talisman (Elizabeth Twoyoungmen)
    Snowbird (Narya)
    Sasquatch (Dr. Walter Langkowski)
    Marrina (Marrina Smallwood)
    Puck (Eugene Judd)
    Box (Roger Bochs JR)

MUTANTS:
    Madison Jefferies
    Diamond Lil (Lillian Crawley-Jefferies)
    Flashback (Gardner Monroe)
    Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier)
    Aurora (Jeanne-Marie Beaubier)
    Wildchild (Kyle Gibney)
    Persuation (Kara Killgrave)

... post updating. Am i missing anyone?
    Last edited by AuthenticVIP; 10-04-2023 at 02:46 AM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Looks like you're going for all-Byrne creations. (Bochs Jr, not Sr, but still…)

I can't think of anybody who was actually on one of the Flights, but Nemesis was one of his. (Unless you wanted to include Wolvie. )

Are you looking for a specific writer or era as there were more mutants on the Flight team. Ie First Flight

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ma...20060220035355

Also small correction Diamond Lil didn’t die from cancer. She was killed by Mortis