Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: ALPHA FLIGHT: FALL OF X Creative Team Announced!

Default Article: Alpha Flight: Fall of X Creative Team Announced!

Exciting stuff. Does anyone know what Sasquatch is up to that has him indisposed? Maybe with good reception this could lead to more!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Exciting stuff. Does anyone know what Sasquatch is up to that has him indisposed? Maybe with good reception this could lead to more!
    I'd figure something to do with Hulk, right? Doc Samson might need a body swap again.

Yeah Walter died in Immortal Hulk #4, and his body has since been merged with Doc Samson. I hope he gets better.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Doc Samson is still in possession of Walter’s body and has been appearing in the current Daredevil run. Walter in Doc Samson’s body hasn’t been seen since the end of Immortal Hulk. I hope it gets changed back soon

He's left Daredevil now, but is in Hulk currently.

I knew he just left daredevil but didn’t know he joined Hulk. Got to pick that up. Thanks for that

Well, week after next is the final issue in the run, so who knows after that!
    He's been in #12 & 13 and looks like he'll be in the final issue.

I wonder if he'll be in the new series, if he's off limits in August still...
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...anner-monsters
    Last edited by Phil; 04-15-2023 at 12:33 PM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

How can they call it Alpha Flight without Sasquatch? (JK; but this will be the first 'Flight series launched without at least a version of him.)

So, we've got Doc Samson using Sasquatch's body which he took from Snowbird…

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    How can they call it Alpha Flight without Sasquatch? (JK; but this will be the first 'Flight series launched without at least a version of him.)

So, we've got Doc Samson using Sasquatch's body which he took from Snowbird…
    Next thing we know, Doc Samson will be a woman!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Next thing we know, Doc Samson will be a woman!
    Doc Delilah?

She'd better not cut his hair!

Some Doc 'Squatch in next week's Hulk #14: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalo...30842?Prevue=1

Guess that’s the reason we won’t see Sasquatch in the new series. Doesn’t mean Walt couldn’t appear