Quote Originally Posted by msduvert08 View Post
Hi Everyone! Happy New Year! I just wanted to share an update to my Alpha Flight Demo. I added a level showcasing Alpha Flights very first mission. Alpha Flight will take on the X-men in an effort to bring Wolverine back to Canada. The game can be played on your pc through a browser or through your cell phone. My eight year old son tested it today on my android phone and said he had a blast playing the new level. Please let me know what you think. If you spot any glitchest please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you again and I hope everyone has a good start to 2024. Have fun! Here is a link to the game. https://msduvert08.github.io/emulatorjs/
Honestly, you've done so much awesome here. I just ran through the Wolverine story - and I like how once you do it - that's the end of that story!

One small glitch - when I got to where Cyclops and Wolverine were - the name for Cyclops (I assume) had several letters over it.

Also, I noticed (for example if you're in the upper left) - the info bar is IN FRONT of the character, so you can't see what's going on, rather than the character being in front of that (should be background, I feel like).

But really. I freaking love it.