Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight Beat em Up Game

Cool Alpha Flight Beat em Up Game

Hi, I was wondering if there is an interested in seeing an old style Beat em Up game that involves the members of Alpha Flight. I am currently working on Fan game with Alpha Flight characters. The title of my game will be called Alpha Flight Legends. I am basing the stories around the eight members of Alpha Flight. Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, Northstar, Aurora, Puck, Sasquatch, and Snowbird. I am picking the level from the stories that span the entire first volume. I was inspired by playing a fan created games that used a lot of Marvel Characters. It is from this game I had a chance to play as Guardian. Here is a link to the website where you can download a try the game. It is a lot of fun. https://gamejolt.com/games/marvel-infinity-war/201435. I have been make so much progress the last couple of months. I could not wait to post about my first videogame project. I will continue to post updates about my mod in the future.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Hey, that sounds cool!
    No love for Marrina, though?

I wish you well with your game!

Quote Originally Posted by badreesamuel24 View Post
    Which your best chracter?
    Guardian. Then Box.

This is fantastic! Is it fully playable?

The game is definitely playable. The game has 13 levels.I tried including some of my favorite story arcs. It is 93 percent complete. I have do some clean up work. Then have is tested by some testers. I will then have a chance to make some edits. I am hoping to release afterthat. Right now my kids are the only testers and they love the game. I can't wait to share.

will this be PC playable?

Well, color me intrigued!
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Holy moly this is great. Well done. Really looking forward to this

*points to my sig* love me some sprite edits. Did those a few years back takes a long time to edit multiple frames. So cudios to you

I ended up using your sprites to create the Master of the world. Thank you.

Haha wait really? Do I get a shout out in the game?

Have a clip of the Master fight yet?

I will definitely credit you in the game. I struggled with creating the Master. I saw your sprites and scrapped my original version. My kids loved your version. I can't wait until you get a chance to check it out as well. I wish I was a better artist. Thank you again for supplying the inspiration.

I have not created a clip yet but I can put something together.