Thread: Creating an Alpha Flight Team (Three Scenarios)

Default Creating an Alpha Flight Team (Three Scenarios)

1. What would your ideal Alpha Flight team (7 members maximum, no reserves or any "cheating" like that)?

2. What would your ideal Alpha Flight team (7 members maximum, no reserves or any "cheating" like that, but at least one has to be one that didn't appear in AF #1 V1)?

3. What would your ideal Alpha Flight team (7 members maximum, maximum, no reserves or any "cheating" like that) be if you could only use three EXISTING Alpha Flight members (of any volume)?

1. Guardian, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Shaman, Aurora, Northstar, Puck.

2. Guardian, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Shaman, Aurora, Puck, Talisman.

3. Guardian, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Dr. Spectrum, Nightcrawler, Shuri, Deathcry

Quite similar to my own...

1. Guardian, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Shaman, Aurora, Northstar, Puck.

[COLOR=#660000]2. Guardian, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Shaman, Aurora, Puck, Talisman.
    - I was torn between Talisman and Witchfire... but Talisman deserves so much more spotlight.

3. Guardian, Snowbird, Sasquatch, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimic_(comics)]Mimic, Sunspot, Amanda Sefton and Random.

Sunspot is there to fund the new Alpha Flight team. Mimic is there for a fresh start. Amanda is there for the mystic stuff since Shaman is off training Talisman (or they're off on adventures). Random is there because he's tired of the X-Men and took up joining Alpha Flight (to butt heads with Sasquatch).

1-2: Puck, Sasquatch, Talisman, Jeffries, Snowguard, Transonic, Walter Langkowski's Son
    3: Wolverine, Puck, Sasquatch, Talisman, Snowguard, Box Jr, Walter Langkowski's Son

1. Guardian, Shaman, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Aurora, Puck, Marrina.

2. Guardian, Shaman, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Aurora, Puck, Windshear.

3. Guardian, Sasquatch, Aurora, Transonic, Snowguard, Deadpool, Box Jr. (Roger Bochs' son).
    The Flight Forever !

Have I missed something? Walter and Roger have a son?

Er - not together - but individually? Or these custom ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Have I missed something? Walter and Roger have a son?Er - not together - but individually? Or these custom ideas?
    Yeah they both have sons. We never have seen Walter’s and we don’t even know his name, just mentioned he has one. Roger’s son is named after him and has a modified Box armour. He suffers the same medical condition as his fatherhttps://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Roger...r._(Earth-616)

1. Guardian, Shaman, Sasquatch, Aurora, Northstar, Puck and Marrina.

2. Guardian, Snowbird, Sasquatch, Shaman, Puck, Marrina and Windshear.

3. Windshear, Puck, Talisman, Wolverine, Deadpool, Earthmover and Graviton.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M-
    Yeah they both have sons. We never have seen Walter’s and we don’t even know his name, just mentioned he has one. Roger’s son is named after him and has a modified Box armour. He suffers the same medical condition as his fatherhttps://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Roger...r._(Earth-616)
    That's right. I remember now discussing it somewhere else on this forum.\
    Clearly I have no memory - because a quick search revealed I asked back in Jan 2020...
    http://alphaflight.net/showthread.ph...ight=Roger%27s

Legerd -

I have to ask about #3 - where you had Earthmover (an odd choice for me, I never enjoyed the character) AND Graviton (a villain I've always loved)

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis
    Clearly I have no memory - because a quick search revealed I asked back in Jan 2020...
    Now you know how I feel.

I'm sorry, man.