Thread: Current whereabouts of Alphans?

Default Current whereabouts of Alphans?

Would anyone mind listing the current whereabouts and status of all of the Alphans/Betans/Gammas?
    Though Alpha Flight will always remain my favorite characters, unfortunately I haven't been able to follow what has been going on with these characters for a while now. An update would great to read. I figured given that so many of us are in stay-at-home situations right now, someone might not mind coming up with one?
    I'm also interested in knowing how thorough the X-Men writers have been with the whole "almost all mutants are living on Krakoa now" idea, given that mutants from Alpha Flight tend to be ignored. Have any Alpha mutants been confirmed to be on the island?
    Stop the Goblyn hate!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I've been out of touch for a while, knowing only what's said on this site, so:

Sasquatch has been a running character in The Immortal Hulk.
    Shaman was last seen as a sometimes teacher in Strange Academy #1 (#2 hasn't been released, afaik).
    Northstar has been seen palling around with the X-Men, I believe.

That's about all I know off the top of my head. Phil? Rob?

Northstar and Aurora have joined the other mutants on Krakoa island, and are part of a new X-Factor team.
    Wild Child has joined a new Hellions​ team, also on the island.
    And I believe Puck is still a semi-running character in The Immortal Hulk.
    The Flight Forever !

To be fair, that's a decent idea for an Article.

Rob, you wanna do it?
    Failing that, mind if I steal your format?

Kara Killgrave was last seen in Brooklyn, New York City helping out Jessica Jones.

Coolio; I've heard back from Rob, and I'm going to whip up an updated version of his format: https://alphaflightcollector.wordpre...-now-part-iii/

Default Awesome!

Thank you! I am looking forward to it!
    Stop the Goblyn hate!