Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Marvel Legends Alpha Flight Box Set Announced At Fan Expo

Those were really well done Marvel Legends 6 inch figures, I love them. The new New Marvel Legends Northstar and Aurora figures coming out, though? Yuck!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Oh, the Northstar single figure is new? I wasn't sure. Thanks for telling me.

From a quick look on Amazon, it looked like a repackaged version of the boxed one. (I've heard they're notoriously hard to get out of the box without breaking them - I don't have my set yet, but I ordered it when I was looking at the figure I sent yesterday.)
    Last edited by Le Messor; 02-02-2024 at 03:46 PM.

Images

I finally got mine.
    They're cool - finally, Shaman! as Alphan East said (and he's so tall!)

I hadn't realised they were strapped into their box until I got the second-last one out (Snowbird). They made it out safely, except Heather went bald briefly.

The hand posing is weird.

But it's a great set, and I'm glad to have it!

I got two sets. One set remains in the box and the other is out for display…

https://imgur.com/a/ZpNVhjd

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Oh, the Northstar single figure is new? I wasn't sure. Thanks for telling me.

From a quick look on Amazon, it looked like a repackaged version of the boxed one. (I've heard they're notoriously hard to get out of the box without breaking them - I don't have my set yet, but I ordered it when I was looking at the figure I sent yesterday.)
    Hey Mick,

That Northstar figure is the 3.75 inch figure that came out in 2015 (I think it was?). The boxed Alpha Flight figures were Marvel Legends 6 inch scale.

The new Northstar and Aurora figures I mentioned that are coming out, I haven't found them again online, but you could be totally correct in that they could just be repacks of the boxed set Twins. The photo that saw may have just been a bad angle too, because the figures looked bad to me.

Best,

Dana

Yeah the link he shared was the Marvel Universe Northstar. They haven’t released many AF figures for that line. Just guardian, Aurora, Northstar and Puck

Which was unfortunate, KM...I liked the smaller, well-articulated, figures of the Marvel Universe line, but now that figure line is defunct, of course. We may not see figures like that for a long time, Hasbro apparently prefers putting out the cheaper, less articulated figures (in that scale).

Dana

Images

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    That Northstar figure is the 3.75 inch figure that came out in 2015 (I think it was?). The boxed Alpha Flight figures were Marvel Legends 6 inch scale.
    Thanks, Dana!
    I'm only just figuring out that Marvel Legends have more than one scale.
    I've finally ordered a single Guardian in the hopes that it's the right scale for my new figure pack. (I have the older, blue one, and he's a bit short compared to the others. But only a bit.)