Thread: Marvel Legends Sasquatch coming in 2018

Default Marvel Legends Sasquatch coming in 2018

Just some heads up to let you know that a new Marvel Legends Sasquatch action figure has been revealed by Hasbro at the Canada Expo. He will be a Build a Figure for the Deadpool wave meaning that you will need to buy the rest of the figures in the wave in order to build Sasquatch. This wave is scheduled for Spring 2018.

Follow the link if you want to see some pics of it:

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?c...2&itemid=22131

It looks great and much better than the previous version released a few years ago by Toy Biz, don't you think?

Hopefully, some more Alphans will be joining the line next year. As of today, we only have Guardian, Puck, and Sasquatch in the 6" line.

So - if I am reading that right - Sas is the "build a figure" - meaning you need to get the others and build him?

Which is a bit of a pain. Hate when they do those "Build A Figures" - because the idea of buying two (one to nail to a wall and hang up - uh, still in the case, not nail the figure!) - and one to open and put on your desk - because a costly, collecting, nightmare.

I agree, Tawmis...plus, I don't want any of the figures they're offering. I think I'll stick with my original Legends Sassy.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Question 2018 BAF better but still disappointing?

I still think its not to scale this is a 10 ft monster. One of the biggest in the Marvel World.This figure to me is more Sabertooth size and face then Sasquatch. Juggernaut, Hulk at times are the only mainstream guys that are "big bigs" like Sasquatch. I am impressed with the colour scheme and fur detail elements for sure so its not awful by any stretch. Overall, the main thing is the way they did the head fur/hair the same way as the old Legends Sasquatch. No big signature classic Sasquatch .
    It is better then the original legends Sasquatch. What do you think?

Well the fact that it's the build piece is disappointing (mentioned it on another thread here) - but the fact that they even DID Sasquatch, I will count it as a blessing.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I got a look at a Marvel Legends BAF for Swamp Thing recently, and it looked the same as the one that was mostly a repaint of Sasquatch.

So I've just looked at the picture again, and the BAF Sasquatch looks much bigger (ie: to scale!) than the old Marvel Legends Sasquatch / Swamp Thing.

If so, it may be worth (to me) the problems Tawmis and cmdrkoenig just laid out.

~ Le Messor
    "If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?"
    ~ Bumper Sticker

Idk...none of the photos I saw looked the correct scale, to me.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Yes, the picture at the start of the thread does look correctly-scaled. I'm thinking the Swamp Thing is just a completely different case.

~ Le Messor
    "Remember that opportunity is a dare - not a door."
    ~ W.G.P.