After going over countless issues and coordinating "Marvel-time" with "Real-time" and "in-story narrative", I've come up with a timeline for Alpha Flight in the Marvel Universe. I follow James and Heather's personal story as the "trunk" of the timeline since that seems to make the most sense. Feel free to add or offer up feedback on the events (I know there's stuff not listed, but I was going for setting up the "base" first. The determining dates are all from references in the AF series as well as the "in-universe" passing of Marvel-time. Any questions or feedback, please let me know.
Part 1:
1914: Birth of Eugene Judd

1939:Eugene Judd cursed by the Black Blade of Baghdad

56 Years ago: Birth of Michael Twoyoungmen

52 Years ago: Birth of James MacDonald Hudson
James - 0

43 years ago:Birth of Walter Langkowski
James - 9

37 Years ago: Birth of Heather McNeil
James - 15, Heather - 0

30 years ago: Birth of the Beaubier twins ; death of their parents. Jeanne-Marie is sent to an orphanage / boarding school and Jean-Paul Beaubier becomes Jean-Paul Martin.
James - 22, Heather - 7

29 years ago:Birth of Elizabeth Twoyoungmen; Death of the Martins, orphaning Jean-Paul a second time.
James - 23, Heather - 8

27 years ago: Marrina’s Plodex egg is found by the Smallwoods in Nova Scotia and she is “born”
James - 25, Heather - 10

26 years ago: While in graduate school, James MacDonald Hudson completes work on a cyber helmet designed to interface with a proposed exoskeleton that uses electromagnetism for exploration in various environments; James graduates with a doctorate degree in petro-chemical engineering
James - 26, Heather - 11

25 years ago: James Hudson is hired by Am-Cam Petroleum and gets an apartment in Edmonton , Alberta; In the research and development division, James begins designing an exoskeleton for exploring underground oil and mineral reserves; Walter Langkowski (1 enters college at Penn State and meets fellow freshman, Bruce Banner; Walter begins working on the theories that will eventually lead to the Gamma Experiment
James - 27, Heather - 12

24 years ago:Death of Katheryn Twoyoungmen ; Elizabeth Twoyoungmen (5) becomes estranged from her father; Michael Twoyoungmen (32) becomes an hermit; Richard Easton discovers a mystical headband at an archeological dig and is taken to the realm of the Northern Gods to father a child with Nelvanna
James - 28, Heather - 13

20 years ago:
Heather McNeil is hired by Am-Can Petroleum as an executive secretary for the CEO of the company, Jerome Jaxon; Heather briefly meets James Hudson and “falls in love at first sight”; James Hudson completes a prototype cyber exoskeleton that uses electromagnetism to create force blasts for digging through the earth and force shields to protect itself from debris and harsh environments
James - 32, Heather - 17

19 years ago:
January- Heather McNeil and James Hudson leave Am-Can Petroleum; James Hudson is hired by the Canadian government; Creation of Department H; McNeil and Hudson learn about the creation of the Fantastic Four in the press and Hudson channels Dept. H’s resources into the development of super beings; February- Heather McNeil and James MacDonald Hudson legally married; March- James and Heather move to 138 Laurier Drive, Apt. B, Ottawa; On their delayed “honeymoon”, Logan is found by McNeil and Hudson and recovers his faculties over the next few months; Late Spring- Heather and James are married in church; Logan starts working as a Department H operative
James - 33, Heather - 18