Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Site issue.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site issue.

Hybrid View

Alpha Flight

Default Site issue.

Seeing this repeated at the top of the page:
    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../vb/legacy/post.php on line 280

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../vb/legacy/post.php on line 280

Alpha Flight

The line number changes, also.

Also - may be related (I suspect) - when I try to "Reply with Quote" it doesn't work.

Alpha Flight

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 402

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 522

Administrator Department H

I'm getting that too, it's a known bug. I also come to the site a lot and do not get that bug. Neither Phil nor I have the ability to debug the code that runs the site. Hang tight.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Yeah, it's been flagged and I've been trying to chase it for just under a week, but no luck...

Harvester of Sorrows Department H

I've begun to notice it, too.

I also had trouble editing an old post yesterday.

Yeah, quoting and editing are a problem, as are attaching images, adding comments to threads normally (Go Advanced solves this, but it's a ballache), and I'm sure more...

Hey all, sorry for prolonged silence. This issue was caused by a server upgrade to PHP version. To remedy I have to update for site software. I have it downloading, and have a large backup running. The backup may take most of the night, and hope to update software tomorrow.

Thanks, Ben. Good to hear.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H

Yay Ben!

Alpha Flight

Woot! Glad to hear.

Captain Wow Alpha Flight

Thanks Ben welcome back

Alpha Flight

Good to hear from you, Ben, hope you and yours are healthy and happy.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Alpha Flight

I know Ben's busy and said it'd take a day; but that was 2 days ago (and I am not rushing him or anything) - just reporting I am still seeing it (in case a fix was indeed placed already).