Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Captain Marvel #9 Preview

That was it? I was expecting more from the list marvel posted that's disappointing

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Nah, the new recruits were Ms Marvel and Spider-Man.

My theory is that

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

It's confusing as to whether or not this issue is before CWII #4-5 or after it, but I still think the team will patch things up with Carol.
    Whether they're in the new Volume or not remains to be seen, but I can't see them giving up the name easily, and we know she's keeping that.
    So, you're saying they busted their buns to be in Alpha Flight - they wanna be in Alpha Flight! ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Nah, the new recruits were Ms Marvel and Spider-Man.

My theory is that

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Beaulieu is The Master!

It's confusing as to whether or not this issue is before CWII #4-5 or after it, but I still think the team will patch things up with Carol.
    Whether they're in the new Volume or not remains to be seen, but I can't see them giving up the name easily, and we know she's keeping that.
    Very likely. next issue is the final one for this run and believe it's 40 pages so lots of time to tie everything up. My guess this issue took place after CWII #4-5

you might be righ about the reveal, as the Master's image did appear and Beaulieu was quick to get carol off of researching him
    Last edited by -K-M-; 09-28-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    the Master's image did appear and Beaulieu was quick to get carol off of researching him
    Come to think of it, she was on the frontlines against him in... uh... one of the earlier crossovers. Can't remember which.

~ Le Messor
    "I think the world is run by C students."
    ~ Al McGuire

It was in Avengers. Carol and him have history...she "killed" him. His tech was responsible for Kang's defeat in that arc
    Last edited by -K-M-; 09-29-2016 at 12:08 AM.

Images

Thanks!

Holy Canucks! Alpha is actually doing something besides standing around as set dressing? Yay!

And I agree, the Master would be an incredible villainous Carol and Alpha to take on. I think Graviton would be another awesome villain for the series.