Thread: Article: Danvers Looks For Recruits at Marvel.com

Default Article: Danvers Looks For Recruits at Marvel.com

Jeffries would be cool, plus it would get him out of the X-Men world! It would be nice to see how the rest of the flight are doing too.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

That could be cool, if we got a recogniseable Alpha out of it. Which Marrina? Byrne's, or the punk? New recruits would mean nothing to me.

~ Le Messor
    "I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault."
    ~ Daily Affirmation

I would like machine man on the team and I assume they would do punk-rock Marrina if she made the team

I would obviously prefer the Byrne Marrina. Wasn't too keen on the "angry,edgy,punk rock" style. Don't get me wrong, I am not against change or character development but it has to make sense.

To me, 'edgy punk rock angry' Marrina makes a hell of a lot more sense than 'practically a child, yet having relationships with King of Atlantis' Marrina...

I liked the newer Marrina for the character growth. Byrne's Marrina was very childlike, and the newer version is like a rebellious teenager which seems a natural progression for her. Plus, I found her sense of humour and more independent nature refreshing.
    That said, I would love to see Jeffries back in the Box armour!