Thread: Aurora and wild child

Hybrid View

The Erie Canal Warrior Alpha Flight

Default Aurora and wild child

According to my marvel xmen universe encyclopedia I dusted off yesterday, aurora was briefly lovers with wild child. Does anyone know when in the world that happened?
    "like Warren Moon before he defected, a perfect spiral!" - Eugene Judd

Off-panel between AF #130 and X-Factor #112, as revealed in X-Factor #116.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Off-panel between AF #130 and X-Factor #112, as revealed in X-Factor #116.
    ^ This. It's revealed in (a rather sudden way) in that issue of X-Factor.

There was, naturally, no hint of it before... and there's some time that passes between Alpha Flight #130 and X-Factor #112... and considering Aurora's personality to ... sometimes... be overly flirty... and not one to have a type - it stands to reason it definitely could have happened... but it would have been nice to have it sort of set up before hand... but sometimes, life doesn't work that way - whose to say that Aurora and Wildchild didn't go out, get drunk, have a one night stand, realize they were good in bed together?

Could you have imagined Aurora had got knocked-up that one night with Wild Child. Now that would make a great family time adventures!
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    Could you have imagined Aurora had got knocked-up that one night with Wild Child. Now that would make a great family time adventures!
    Doomed child. Mother is a mutant with Schizophrenia / Multiple Personality Disorder (depending on the writer's knowledge of the mental illness; they're in fact two different things, but I am pretty sure she's been referred to having suffered both at one time or another) and the father a wild, sometimes, ruthless person...

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I consider MPD to be the definition of the lay version of schizophrenia. Not technically accurate, but the word used that way gets the meaning across.

~ Le Messor
    "I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them."
    ~ Daily Affirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I consider MPD to be the definition of the lay version of schizophrenia. Not technically accurate, but the word used that way gets the meaning across.
    Yeah. But that's like saying my Stick Figure art is as good as John Byrne's Alpha Flight art.

They both may be art; but they're not the same.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    They both may be art; but they're not the same.
    Didn't say they were the same; just that both are common understandings of the same word.