Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Warriors

Default New Warriors

I just wanna say thanks to Tawmis for recommending the New Warriors to me. I am starting with Volume 1 and what I have read so far has been great. Starting to like Night Thrasher and even Nova a lot more.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    I just wanna say thanks to Tawmis for recommending the New Warriors to me. I am starting with Volume 1 and what I have read so far has been great. Starting to like Night Thrasher and even Nova a lot more.
    This makes my heart happy. LOL

You in the US? I know I have asked this before - but I have a pretty good comic shop near me that has a lot of $1 stuff which I may be able to pick up and ship your way.

I live in Oklahoma. Home of Tornadoes, flooding, earthquakes and sunshine all in one day!!! (one year we had a day of snow.....IN MAY!!!)
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

I live in Oklahoma. Home of Tornadoes, flooding, earthquakes and sunshine all in one day!!! (one year we had a day of snow.....IN MAY!!!)
    Let me know what issues of Alpha Flight (#127, I think?) and New Warriors your missing - I may be able to pick some up at the dollar bin at my local store. If I find some, I will message you, if you're inclined with messaging me your address, so that I cans end them your way.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Where in OK?

A cold May, eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	At_First_I_Was_Like_Cat2Lol.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	5329

~ Le Messor
    "How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?"

In Henryetta. hour south of Tulsa and 1:30 east of OKC.

Heh - did you see my other post in this thread about trying to pick up some of your missing issues for you?
    http://alphaflight.net/showthread.ph...l=1#post102116

Images

Me, I'm only 24 hours from Tulsa...

I was in Tulsa in 2014 (?). I don't remember if I (we) drove south of there or not.

I don't know Ok at all well, but (and this may be surprising for somebody who lives in Australia), I was born in Norman.

~ Le Messor
    "How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is lost? "
    ~ Bumper Sticker

I saw it and just forgot to reply. That would be great. In regards to New Warriors, I am missing a quite a bit of theirs so I am just start reading. I just finished reading the issue of where New Warriors clashed with the Hellions and towards the end, it became a see who does it better training for both teams as Emma and the other NW trainer sit back and watched while keeping score.

Images

the other NW trainer sit back and watched while keeping score.
    I want to say that was Chord, but I seem to think it was someone else...? Gideon, perhaps? He was trying to own them at the time, iirc.

~ Le Messor
    "I am in shape. Round is a shape."
    ~ Anonymous

I saw it and just forgot to reply. That would be great. In regards to New Warriors, I am missing a quite a bit of theirs so I am just start reading. I just finished reading the issue of where New Warriors clashed with the Hellions and towards the end, it became a see who does it better training for both teams as Emma and the other NW trainer sit back and watched while keeping score.
    Can you get me a list of issues you're missing specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I want to say that was Chord, but I seem to think it was someone else...? Gideon, perhaps? He was trying to own them at the time, iirc.
    Neither. It was Tai.

Images

Of course! Should've remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Of course! Should've remembered.
    Well, I am sure you could easily remember more Alpha Flight stuff than I could. (I think I have proven that already, several times on the forum, by misremembering things).

It also helps that I literally just did the New Warriors podcast that I do solo - that covers that issue.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    I am sure you could easily remember more Alpha Flight stuff than I could.
    I'd honestly expect to remember almost as much NW stuff... especially since I've re-read NW more recently (late last year).