Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Now 2016

Me too. Done correctly, I might add.

Same as a New Warriors, now that Dwayne's back... again, done properly.

If done, think they would just use the AF members that are being used in Captain Marvel and base the series around them?
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Yup, I definitely reckon it'll spin off from there.

of those, who would you see being the leader?
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

The Erie Canal Warrior Alpha Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    Puck
    "like Warren Moon before he defected, a perfect spiral!" - Eugene Judd

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Same as a New Warriors, now that Dwayne's back... again, done properly.
    For some reason, even though I just read the thread about Night Thrasher, I kept thinking 'Um... Dwayne McDuffie isn't coming back...'
    Stoopid me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
    Puck
    Oh, yeah, definitely.

~ Le Messor
    "He who laughs last thinks slowest."
    ~ Bumper Sticker

If done, think they would just use the AF members that are being used in Captain Marvel and base the series around them?
    I'm trying to think who else they could add, and every answer I get would take something away from one of the current team. I'm glad they chose these three.
    I'd love Madison Jeffries to re-join, but on the station, he'd either take away the current members technical jobs... or just become a spaceship again...
    Northstar usually takes up most of the attention between him and his sister, unless she freaks out. So separating them was a good idea to let her develop.
    Mac or Heather would be great in space, but not with Captain Marvel there, but that depends on the end of CWII
    Old Man Logan, I thought, would be a great addition to a new AF... but not in space.
    Shaman and Talisman, again, magic in space?
    Snowbird in Space?
    Marina the Plodex in Space? Maybe.

AF Space Station:
    Puck
    Aurora
    Sasquatch
    (If CM leaves, then I'd add Heather in her place)
    Marina?

AF Ground Team for Earth based issues.
    Guardian
    Old Man Logan
    Madison
    Shaman and/or Talisman
    Snowbird

They could have two storylines per issue, and sometimes the stories would intertwine and have to join forces in landmark issues.
    Last edited by Canucklehead; 05-28-2016 at 12:39 AM.

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/...ticleID=179265

Press Release
    Blockbuster new titles. Shocking new status quos. Top-tier creators. This is Marvel NOW!.
    It all starts this Fall as the Marvel Universe charges forward into an ambitious new direction. As the industry’s top creators and hottest up-and-coming voices leave their mark on the world’s top Super Heroes, get ready for the most exciting and energetic comics on the stands! Prepare for all-new ongoing series, Earth-shattering status quo shifts, and an exciting new era of Marvel comics!
    Kicking off this bold publishing initiative is the free MARVEL NOW! PREVIEWS MAGAZINE, coming to comic shops on July 13th! This free, standalone magazine is your first look at the cataclysmic fallout ofCivil War II and the landscape of the Marvel Universe to come. Packed cover-to-cover with huge reveals, new titles, and fresh creative directions, the MARVEL NOW! PREVIEWS MAGAZINE is your very first look at the hottest upcoming titles of 2016!
    “Marvel NOW! is about the future of the Marvel Universe,” says Marvel Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso. “We’re excited to provide fans with a snapshot of things to come right before San Diego Comic-Con. Fans can look forward to hearing about brand new titles, returning favorites and even some shocking status quo shifts that are sure to keep fans guessing all the way through Civil War II. There has never been a better time to be a Marvel reader.”
    Building upon our rich history with an eye towards tomorrow, Marvel NOW! marks the next evolution of Marvel Comics – and a thrilling leap forward. Be there as it all kicks off on July 13th! Run, don’t walk to your local comic shop to get your hands on the free MARVEL NOW! PREVIEWS MAGAZINE! The future is Marvel and it’s happening NOW!

Images

Haven't we already had a Marvel NOW! ?

More like "Now What?"

Images

Can we go back to THEN?

Right?...lol. Also, dear X-Men office, can we please have Northstar back? Thank you.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Can we go back to THEN?
    cue Space Balls scene