Quote Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
My issue with Snowbird has little to do with her appearance and almost entirely due to her demeanor.( she really gave off an arrogant quality for a majority of her appearances , as if her being part God automatically made her decisions the correct ones,)
Oh, she was frequently written quite arrogant because of her connection to the gods which she shares her "blood" with. There's no doubt about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
And as far as Dan and Marrina go, if they really loved each other as romantic partners than that comes before societal uneasiness. And maybe I'm alone in this, but I'd like to think that if I had a biological kid and an adopted kid, and they happened to grow up and fall in love with each other, I'd be one hundred percent okay with it. But then again I don't have any children at the moment so maybe I'd feel differently actually being in the situation
Well Byrne seemed to enjoy "social uneasiness" - for example, like I mentioned Kitty & Colossus (age difference), and potentially Dan & Marinna, and Northstar and his sexuality (which back then, was not as widely accepted as it is in today's world), Aurora and her... lack of stability in relationships after Walter... Puck (due to his dwarfism) and Heather...