Thread: Lost Heroes: The Untold Story of Canadian Super Heroes

Default Lost Heroes: The Untold Story of Canadian Super Heroes

I think the documentary Lost Heroes: The Untold Story of Canadian Super Heroes has been discussed before. But here is link to the documentary on the CBC website.

http://www.cbc.ca/documentarychannel...an-super-heros

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 7.11.25 PM.png 
Views:	145 
Size:	528.2 KB 
ID:	5241
    You are witnessing the death of a dream...

Guardian First Flight
    Images

Actually teared up watching this just now.

I ordered a DVD copy. Wish they would have been kinder to Alpha Flight. Definitely an interesting documentary but disappointed that AF got dissed repeatedly.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Bummer. Can't watch it online. A Woman's Godly voice says, "This content is currently unavailable."

I tried to watch this as well but was declined. Guess I will have to find it and order it online. is it for sell on the CBC doc site?
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

The Erie Canal Warrior Alpha Flight

It works for me. Perhaps you have to have a Canadian IP address to watch it? I know the bbc website won't let me watch certain videos cause I don't have a UK or Ireland Ip. Just curious why do they diss alpha flight? I could understand them dissing say volume 3 where they are treated as jokes but do they diss John Byrnes run? If they do then it makes no sense. And does the documentary focus mainly on characters created by Canadians or characters who are Canadian?
    "like Warren Moon before he defected, a perfect spiral!" - Eugene Judd

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
    It works for me. Perhaps you have to have a Canadian IP address to watch it?
    Oh sweet irony... Forgotten Canadian characters... but only people in Canada can watch it, not the rest of the world.

I wish I could discuss this subject but since I am not able to watch it, I will just say I don't like the CBC at this point for forbidding me from watching it. DOWN WITH THE CBC!! lol
    Last edited by Mekko Hotvle; 05-05-2016 at 12:04 PM.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

The Erie Canal Warrior Alpha Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    I wish I could discuss this subject but since I am not able to watch it, I will just say I don't like the BBC at this point for forbidding me from watching it. DOWN WITH THE BBC!! lol
    I think you mean CBC
    "like Warren Moon before he defected, a perfect spiral!" - Eugene Judd

Yes...Yes I did mean the CBC. Just proves I would not be a good leader of a protest.