With superhero movies and tv shows ruling the world at the moment .. Do you think Alpha Flight would be most successful now as a movie or a TV show?

My thoughts that sparked the question ...

1. Guardians of the Galaxy was a lesser known comic, yet it was made into a movie and got good enough reviews to continue the project. It's currently a cartoon as well.
- Side Note: If done right, Alpha Flight could take a gamble like Guardians and be the next best thing. If it fails? I have no answer for that. Hopefully someone here does.

2. (opinion) We do have all these marvel shows on TV with popular characters but it's truly Netflix that's kicking some butt. Maybe there's a reason Supergirl, The Flash and Arrow are "family friendly." Think about how YOU want the series. Dark (netflix) or lightened up for everyone to see (CW)?
- Side Note: Having it as a TV show gives it a chance to fully tell/express the origin story.

Just for fun .. Tell me YOUR Alpha Flight

If they made a movie what story would they tell? Which characters would/should they choose?

If it was TV show how do you think it would be adapted for TV. A solo character slowly finding the team and introducing everyone's origin story? The entire team is already together and later on in an episode they give an origin story of a single character and so on? Identical to the comics?