Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dept. H

Thread: Dept. H

Harvester of Sorrows Department H

Default Dept. H

I don't know where to put this (we don't have an impossible appearances thread...), but in CSN #1494, I read about an upcoming Dark Horse series called...
    Dept H.:
    "Mia is a special investigator hired to uncover possible sabotage taking place at a deep-sea research station in Matt Kindt's Dept. H #1..."

It sounds nothing like our Dept. H, but I have to wonder what Marvel would think of it if they read the same things and drew the same lines as I did?

Semper ubi sub ubi Alpha Flight

She'll find and accidentally free the Master of the World.

You are a stupid seal with a small rooster. Translate that into french and you'll get it.

Alphan in Training Alpha Flight

Knowing Disney's and Marvel's stance on copyright infringement... I cannot see them approving of this.
    The Flight Forever !

Administrator Department H

It wasn't trademarked or copyrighted though so there's nothing to stop them.

If you google images: Department H....you get some "Interesting" images.

Beta Flight

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvel should try and get that copyright nailed down. Now that Department H has its been mentioned in Agents of Shield. You cant have sex clubs or whatever using the same name. crazy.

They even have comic book covers for advertisement (I assume) that look like old Marvel covers from the 80s!.

Quote Originally Posted by Human Fly View Post
    Marvel should try and get that copyright nailed down. Now that Department H has its been mentioned in Agents of Shield. You cant have sex clubs or whatever using the same name. crazy.
    Well, they did once name a supervillain team after a sex club, so...

Im guessing the HellFire Club? Which I just read Fox is developing as a series out of, http://www.slashfilm.com/x-men-hellfire-club-premiere/

Yep, that's who I meant. (Of course, they're supposed to be the sex club in question.)
    I've been hearing about that series, but I don't yet know what to think.

~ Le Messor
    "Every man who rises above the common level has received two educations: the first from his teachers; the second, more personal and important, from himself."
    ~ Edward Gibbon