Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Article: Marvel Solicitations For March 2016

Wasn't she off planet dealing with the Plodex in Vol.3 and in America in UXM #421-422

Yes. But both those issues were not known for their quality writing.

Yeah it was supposed to be temporary

But then, we all know that time is relative in the Marvel Universe... so "temporarily" could be awhile.

I doubt it as previously mentioned the Inua like her stuck in Canada just in case a Great Beast fight occurs. I could see it just being ignored though like the examples PHil listed
    Last edited by -K-M-; 12-17-2015 at 08:46 AM.

It can be explained as the God's temporarily release her each time, I suppose.

Whew! They had me so worried.

BTW...I feel the Captain Marvel/Alpha Flight is a really odd fit, it just feels like they are being shoe-horned into the gnu Marvel....I just hope it gives them some good exposure and maybe gets them a few new fans (a few thousand would be nice).

Dana

It's an odd fit, but I like the bold attempt to move them away from X-books and give them a purpose.

I'm totally for it. It's a new change of pace which they needed to become fresh for new readers. More spotlight the better

Exactly.

There's nothing stopping them returning to Canada when they're more popular.
    Or even having the rest of the team deal with threats there in a book.

What could be some Alpha Flight related plot lines... I feel the Plodex could make a good return in this setting. The Great Beasts, a little less. What else?

I always felt Dreamqueen was under utilized but have my doubts she will appear. If the PLodex appear expect the Master. Captain Marvel and him have a history too

To be honest, I don't think we'll get anything AF related as a villain, but I'm alright with that.

As am I. Only the Master and Plodex would be the only logical fit for the tone of this book from what I have read from previews. Maybe things will change as time goes on.

Change is good though. I feel this is a huge step in the right direction to get positive attention and some much needed respect for the team. For instance the words "Alpha Flight" is popping in a variety of books and in the past few months have been referenced more then they have in multiple years combined !!!!