Thread: Early Christmas

Default Early Christmas

I will be receiving Vol. 2 (excluding 13-19), Vol. 3, and Vol. 4 AF series as a early gift. I hope to complete Vol. 2 soon but the issues 16-17 are hard to come by these days or people are wanting high amounts for these issues.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Yeah, those are the first Big Hero 6 issues...

that's what I figured. Lonestar Comics has been the place for me to get my AF fix from this past year. Though not in a rush to get the Omega Flight yet.
    Last edited by Mekko Hotvle; 10-23-2015 at 04:22 PM.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    but the issues 16-17 are hard to come by these days or people are wanting high amounts for these issues.
    Wow. I did not even realize they were "worth" anything... they're even expensive on My Comic Shop:
    http://mycomicshop.com/search?TID=78...fID=1055159P01

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Well, that's a cool present! Soon your collection will be... complete!

How are you going with v1? How 'bout the first 28 issues? (Which, I think, are the best.)

~ Le Messor
    "Something something something... Dark Side!"
    ~ Family Guy tips on writing Star Wars dialogue

Very cool! The thought of so much Alpha Flight in one place is inspiring!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Hey Fellas!,

I am still collecting Vol #1. The chance to get most of Vol 2 and all of Vol 3-4 was to good to pass up. Still wanting to get the first 28 of Vol 1 soon. Recently, I was able to get the AF/Inhumans annual signed by John Beatty while he was in town for comic con.

All my AF issues that I ordered can in today. I also took a chance on a couple auctions and ended up winning a John Byrne signed #13 and a Jim Lee signed #51.

All my AF issues that I ordered can in today. I also took a chance on a couple auctions and ended up winning a John Byrne signed #13 and a Jim Lee signed #51.
    (I knew that had to be you on Twitter!)

Was issues are you missing from V1?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

ended up winning a John Byrne signed #13
    Awesome! I wish I had one!
    (Also the Jim Lee one.)

~ Le Messor
    "Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential."
    ~ Winston Churchill