Thread: Article: Marvel Solicitations For January 2016

Default Article: Marvel Solicitations For January 2016

I'm surprised Shaman is being used so much in Strange. Maybe we will even get a cameo in the movie (very unlikely)

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe... I've been wanting that for such a long time!

SW Snowbird in Inhumans? What's that! I thought we decided it wasn't Snowbird.

Oh and Marvel Previews came out today and there are images of Alpha Flight in Capt. Marvel #1, so yeah, take out the "Possible"

Were there actual recognisable present-day Alpha Flight characters in the preview?
    To me it looked like Danvers & Brand interviewing an alien, with "AF" support staff present...
    Last edited by Phil; 10-28-2015 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    SW Snowbird in Inhumans? What's that! I thought we decided it wasn't Snowbird.

Oh and Marvel Previews came out today and there are images of Alpha Flight in Capt. Marvel #1, so yeah, take out the "Possible"
    Say what? Do you have a link? Or was that the magazine style print preview? Which members?

Yeah, staff members. I'll post a scan later.

EDIT: not really scanworthy. Just imagine someone wearing a patch with a maple leaf
    Last edited by rplass; 10-29-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Oh then I don't care as much. I was hoping some of the originals appeared, but seems it's alpha flight is name only. Guess we shall see

Yeah, so it's still a possible until we get more info on if Alpha Flight is actually Alpha Flight.

As to Snowbird in Inhumans... I think the A-Force #5 appearance gives credence to it being her so we'll go with it.
    Charles Soule is at a Con over here next month so I may try asking him there.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Charles Soule is at a Con over here next month so I may try asking him there.
    Let's hope you get an answer (as opposed to a response, which is all we usually get).

In today's Doctor Strange #3, the last page is a full-page solicit for issue #4 featuring the cover of issue #4! Shaman looks awesome.

Presumably still the main image above?

Yes! That's the one. Looks good and looks like fun!

Cool cool!
    I was worried they'd changed it or obscured him with the logo or something!

Last edited by Phil; 01-19-2016 at 11:51 AM.