Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how powerful is Sasquatch really?

Default how powerful is Sasquatch really?

any examples of walter going toe to toe with the hulk, or juggernaut? whats the biggest for he has ever faced off with how did he do?

Here is an issue to look for. It shows Walter going toe-to-toe against an enraged Hulk, and trying to protect an innocent bystander at the same time. Really good issue.

http://www.hulklibrary.com/superhero...ookieSupport=1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17881-2860-19985-1-incredible-hulk-annu.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	4893
    The Flight Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Alphan East View Post
    Here is an issue to look for. It shows Walter going toe-to-toe against an enraged Hulk, and trying to protect an innocent bystander at the same time. Really good issue.

http://www.hulklibrary.com/superhero...ookieSupport=1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17881-2860-19985-1-incredible-hulk-annu.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	4893
    I need to get this.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Requires an account to see the thread.

The alphanex really needs to be fixed and come back

Trust me fella, no-one is more frustrated by it than me...
    Last edited by Phil; 09-26-2015 at 07:06 AM.

What is the alphanex - I assume a website? Why doesn't Alpha Flight Dot Net do it?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Alphanex isn't entirely independent of this site.

Apart from having fought the Hulk more than once (and did he fight Juggernaut in that horrible Uncanny issue where Alpha come to kidnap a kid from Xavier's to take him back to his abusive Canadian father?), in Marvel Two-In-One ann #7, Sasquatch was one of many strong guys who fought the Champion of the Universe.
    As I remember, apart from the Thing (whose mag it was), he did the best against him.

~ Le Messor
    "Body by Nautilus; brain by Mattel "
    ~ Bumper Sticker

Alphanex is(/was) the database wiki for the site, covering characters and appearances.

When the site got hacked and had a virus attached it was exploited through the alphanex, so Ben disabled it, and the gallery, so that semi-normal service could resume here, with a view to updating the software when he got a chance.
    Unfortunately he's had a difficult few years and is extremely busy at the moment, so it remains un-done.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Alphanex is(/was) the database wiki for the site, covering characters and appearances.

When the site got hacked and had a virus attached it was exploited through the alphanex, so Ben disabled it, and the gallery, so that semi-normal service could resume here, with a view to updating the software when he got a chance.
    Unfortunately he's had a difficult few years and is extremely busy at the moment, so it remains un-done.
    Has he considered just making it normal pages, rather than a Wiki if that's how they hacked it? (Not that it really matters; more rhetorical since he's too busy either way).

The wiki software was about a decade old.
    The current version solves the exploit issue. It's just a matter of finding a free day to sort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    The wiki software was about a decade old.
    The current version solves the exploit issue. It's just a matter of finding a free day to sort it.
    Aye. That's the problem though, with "complex" software (the Wiki Software, Wordpress, forums, etc) - they fix an exploit - but it's a matter of time before another one is found.

One of my sites (piratebooty.net) which only has Wordpress on it was just hacked (and they wiped all the content on the site). Getting a restore from the provider took entirely too long (over a week).

Exclamation Hulk Library is no Longer, visit Marvel Heroes Library instead

Hello, my Hulk site, the Hulk Library, referred to in this post, no longer exists.

In its place, I built the Marvel Heroes Library to host more than one Marvel superhero.

The new, correct link to the Hulk comic where the green goliath meets and fights Sasquatch (Incredible Hulk Annual # is
    https://marvelheroeslibrary.com/comi...l&comic=TIHA-8

As we said in the past, "please update your bookmarks". And the post, if possible. Thanks. Greetings to the Alpha Flight Net web team.