Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forgotten Heroes/Villians

The Avengers have taken on Red Ronin, The Champions, Godzilla so i would like to see Alpha Flight take on Yetrigar at some point.

I would be for that, if the team is going to be successful they need crossovers...lots of crossovers

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I'd really like to see some kind of Alpha Flight 2099-esque team...
    I was thinking of doing a fanfic of AF 2099 a few years ago. It would involve some new characters, some legacy characters, and some of the original characters.

Guardian: the great grandson of the Hudsons who is a tech genius, and ace pilot who wears an improved version of the armour. He tries to be the team leader, but is too much of an irresponsible jerkwad.

Inukshuk: son of Snowbird and an unnamed god. He is the god of the land whose powers were super strength, invulnerability, immortality, animal control, earth control, and the ability to draw power from the Earth.

Shaman: the great granddaughter of Talisman born with a natural affinity for magic. Besides possessing the mystic pouch she can control nature and the nature spirits with ease, but like Michael and Elizabeth she has trouble interpreting visions.

Kemono: mutant of Japanese decent whose powers grant him heightened senses, strength, speed, and healing, but doesn't suffer from anger issues like most feral heroes do. And before anyone makes a joke kemono is not a type of robe (kimono) but translates as "beast."

Manacle: mutant and former SHIELD agent with mental powers of telepathy and motor cortex control. She's the real team leader which causes her to butt heads with Guardian.

Vitesse: a clone created by the Master from the genetic material of both Northstar and Aurora. She has all the powers of the twins cranked to 11.

Hudson: a sentient AI program that acts as the team's supervisor and mentor. When the Master attempted to kill James, Heather, and (the adult) Claire Hudson it is believed Mac survived long enough to upload his consciousness into a supercomputer he and his daughter had designed and built. From that moment on Hudson has worked non-stop to keep Canada safe from any and all threats.

Would actually like to see more of Project Epsilon

Sorry, every time I see the name Goldensnow I think of yellow snow.

Funny to think that back in 2000 2012 was far off in the future.

I am now very interested in the Project Epsilon after KM posted it. seems like it would be a interesting arc to read. I also would like to see the AF 2099 come to fruition.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max