Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Article: Northstar To Appear In Secret Wars?

I have a feeling we are going to see plenty of Alpha Flight! For instance, Puck appears in Howard the Duck #3 which came out today. Well, cosplay Puck, but close enough.

That's not a Secret Wars title though.

Well yeah but still I have a feeling Alpha Flight's going to be real big soon. They're the best team ever and people want awesome comics!

Well yeah but still I have a feeling Alpha Flight's going to be real big soon. They're the best team ever and people want awesome comics!

I've still got some hope that we'll be seeing a Northstar title at some point post Secret Wars, but I don't think we'll be seeing Vol.5 anytime soon.

Could this be Snowbird in next week's Inhumans:Attilan Rising #2? Or just an Asgardian?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	INHATTILAN2015002-int2-3-c6bbd.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	371.9 KB 
ID:	4763

http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...el-comics-2015

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

She's missing her cape, but given that there's a mix of characters there (Shi'ar and an Egyptian), I'm going with either that's Snowbird, or an Asgardian Snowbird, or an Asbirdian Snowgard.

Probably Snowbird, though.

~ Le Messor
    "And for the tourist who really wants to get away from it all, safaris in Vietnam."
    ~ Newsweek magazine, predicting popular holidays for the late 1960s

I'm thinking its Thor Girl minus the Cape

Images

Doesn't Thor Girl just look like Thor? So she'd be pretty much red and black, no headdress?

What's going on in that page, btw? Looks like a meeting at the bar of the gods?

~ Le Messor
    "An honest heart being the first blessing, a knowing head is the second."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

Here's Thor Girl...

Images

Thanks, K-M-!
    Hmm... that's more convincing than the pic in my head (that second one is Art Adams, right?), but note that, in that costume her headdress is feathers and her costume is blue on the outside, white inside; it's Snowbird who's white outside and blue inside, and has a solid headdress that's not feathers.
    And if all my years of comic collecting have taught me nothing else, it's that superheroes can't change clothes!

Also, note round vs. pointy shoulders (the superhero match for the ages, coming soon to an event near you!)

~ L-M-

Yeah I'm hoping its snowbird but wouldn't put it past it being Thor girl as a new costume.

All the other Thors have capes and judging from Secret Wars so far the Thors don't tend to be in domains unless sent by Doom, so I don't think it is Thor Girl, but chances are pretty slim that it's Snowbird.

Well technically Thor girl isn't asgardian or a member of the Thor corps

Yes, Thor girl is a human, I don't want to spoil who if people don't know who but pretty obvious (I don't even know much about the character and thought it was one of two people, one Asgardian and one not).