Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Aurora, Vindicator & Snowbird Join A-Force?

Default Article: Aurora, Vindicator & Snowbird Join A-Force?

Oh my lanta. 3, possibly more memebers of alpha flight in a book (maybe)? I'm sold

I wonder if Validator will survive
    Last edited by -K-M-; 02-06-2015 at 02:23 PM.

I would love to see these 3, and Talisman as well, in an Avengers book... at least until Alpha Flight gets their own series again.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Whether they actually appear as part of the team, or are just on the cover as female representatives of the Marvel Universe remains unclear, but it's good to see the characters pretty prominently.
    I suspect it's the latter - like Puck on West Coast Avengers #1.

OTOH:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Bennett told us on Twitter: "more folk than are in the promo will be in the story! We couldn't fit all the heroines on a cover " which gives us hope for the characters and others such as Talisman.
    I said no such thing! I know nothing about it!
    ... oh, Marguerite Bennett, one of the writers. My bad. Carry on.

~ Mik Bennett
    "A true and safe leader is likely to be one who has no desire to lead, but is forced into a position of leadership by the inward pressure of the Holy Spirit and the press of the external situation."
    ~ A. W. Tozier

Well based on interviews the main team sounds like She-Hulk, Medusa, Dazzler, Nico & a new character so you're probably right for the most part.
    I reckon we'll get cameos though.

Images

Cameos will do.
    For now...
    for now.

Yeah could see this book be like a marvel team-up with rotating guest appearances

It depends how long it goes on for. It could just be for the 4 month duration of Secret Wars...

With all this fanfare though it seems like they'll keep it around after...

She-Hulk, blah.

She pretty much is one of the biggest female stars marvel has. Not surprised she is here. Sure invisible woman will also appear.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    She pretty much is one of the biggest female stars marvel has. Not surprised she is here. Sure invisible woman will also appear.
    I thought Nova (Frankie Raye) was the biggest female star Marvel had. And I'm pretty sure Invisible Woman won't appear.

... sorry... bad puns... couldn't resist...

Question for all of you out there... who is the one in the picture directly above Snowbird, showing with rainbow streaks as she flies?
    I recognize every other super heroine except for her.

Is anyone else surprised that they don't have the new female Thor in this pic... it is an Avengers title. I thought she would be front and center.

I believe the woman by snowbird is Karolina dean from runaways. Same team as nico

Images

AE, -K-M-, it's either Karolina Dean or Julie Power, originally of Power Pack.

AE - I hadn't given it any thought, but you're right, Thor is definitely a gap on that cover.

I've been assuming the starfield woman is one of the Captain Marvels? (Which would put three on that cover.)

~ Le Messor
    "All things good to know are difficult to learn."
    ~ Greek proverb