Thread: Puck on Uncanny X-Men #600 cover

Interesting. Also classic and not x-force puck. I see a lot of other orginal renditions so wouldn't be surprised if other members of Alpha Flight appeared. Also odd him being front and centered even though he's not a mutant.

The AoA Colossus is there so there's an alternate-reality vibe that fits in with Secret Wars...

Yeah agreed, as I see two Ms.Marvel's there as well.

Loving Puck. The rest of the art I loathe. The women need to be covered up better. And if rplass says the women need to be covered up, they really do.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I also noticed (with joy) it was Classic Puck!

Wait... #600... Have they gone back to original numbering already? Or is it just for this issue?

~ Le Messor
    "A technician is a man who understands everything about his job except its ultimate purpose and its place in the order of the universe."
    ~ Sir Richard Livingston

From the sounds of it #600 follows #31 and is the final issue before it gets Secret Wars'd...

Images

29... 30... 31... 600.
    Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Interesting. Also classic and not x-force puck. I see a lot of other orginal renditions so wouldn't be surprised if other members of Alpha Flight appeared. Also odd him being front and centered even though he's not a mutant.
    The X-Men books (other than Amazing X-Men) have all become a joke. I'd be surprised if the writers of Uncanny X-Men know what the X-Men actually are...

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    29... 30... 31... 600.
    Gotcha.
    Just like the rest of the Marvel Universe. Can't count. Nor can they write. It's the new requirements for being hired by Marvel.

Images

To be fair, maths skills have never been a prerequisite of creative writing.