Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Death Of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy #2 SPOILERS
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Death Of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy #2 SPOILERS

  1. #1
    The Best There Is New Recruit
    berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    21

    Default Death Of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy #2 SPOILERS

    S

    P

    O

    I

    L

    E

    R

    S

    I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I know there is an apperence forum, but didn't know if I allowed to post since I see only one posting the updates but windshear calling him self chinook now appears in The Logan Legecy #2
    Last edited by Phil; 10-24-2014 at 07:55 AM.
    Fan of Wolverine X-Men and Alpha Flight

  2. #2
    Alpha Flight
    Mokole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    S

    P

    O

    I

    L

    E

    R

    S

    I thought Windshear was no longer a mutant, so I guess he's repowered and now calls himself Chinook? And what's with the cape?
    Last edited by Phil; 10-24-2014 at 08:08 AM.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

    Live it.

  3. #3
    The Best There Is New Recruit
    berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
    I thought Windshear was no longer a mutant, so I guess he's repowered and now calls himself Chinook? And what's with the cape?
    S

    P

    O

    I

    L

    E

    R

    S

    He lost his powers on Mday and, is, using devises that, mimic his old, powers
    Last edited by Phil; 10-24-2014 at 08:09 AM.
    Fan of Wolverine X-Men and Alpha Flight

  4. #4
    Alpha Flight

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    241

    Default

    That's neat. I'm weirdly excited just for the continuity being acknowledged. How refreshing! XD

    I'm only reading Loki:AoA right now, how's the Wolvey book, and what's Chinook's role like? Is he sticking around?

    Also, I have to say, I think Windshear is a better name. I just have this weird feeling like Chinook was used somewhere before, or am I just expecting it to be the case because I'm American and it just sounds so.... Canadian... so for sure some character from Canada would have had that name by now, right?! lol
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, you must be Marvel."
    -FlightPath07 Don't you feel all important now?

  5. #5
    Administrator Department H
    Phil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    9,028

    Default

    Glad to see someone else bought it!
    I hinted about it here but didn't want to say too much as obviously I get my comics earlier than everyone else.

    I liked the appearance a lot
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    ERS(+ Pink Pearl!) and although a completely different tone from his Red She-Hulk appearance it makes sense given the Cancer.

    Chinook was the name of the villain in Volume 2 so not sure about that, but glad to see him generally.
    Last edited by Phil; 10-24-2014 at 08:10 AM.

  6. #6
    Alpha Flight

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Chinook was the name of the villain in Volume 2 so not sure about that, but glad to see him generally.
    I'm not crazy! *throws streamers*
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, you must be Marvel."
    -FlightPath07 Don't you feel all important now?

  7. #7
    Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Le Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    6,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I liked the appearance a lot
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

    (+ Pink Pearl!) and although a completely different tone from his Red She-Hulk appearance it makes sense given the Cancer.
    When you say from 'his' Red She-Hulk appearance, is that a typo for Pearl or are you referring to Chinshear?

    ~ Le Messor
    "Business conventions are important...because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without."

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Le Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    6,678

    Default

    That makes sense;
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

    to say that he's out of character, since in the past he's shown a lack of interest in superheroics and is now creating machines to recreate his powers.
    (Not quite the same thing, I know.)
    ~ Le Messor
    "A fool must now and then be right by chance."
    ~ William Cowper

  10. #10
    Captain Wow Alpha Flight
    -K-M-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,035

    Default

    I picked it up and now I'm sad. Windshear was actually one of my favorite AF characters. I didn't like this new costume and the reveal what's going on with him

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EccentricSage View Post
    That's neat. I'm weirdly excited just for the continuity being acknowledged. How refreshing! XD I'm only reading Loki:AoA right now, how's the Wolvey book, and what's Chinook's role like? Is he sticking around? Also, I have to say, I think Windshear is a better name. I just have this weird feeling like Chinook was used somewhere before, or am I just expecting it to be the case because I'm American and it just sounds so.... Canadian... so for sure some character from Canada would have had that name by now, right?! lol
    OMG...its eccentric sage. havent seen you since secondary comicboards. i think we even did an AF RPG on yahoo years ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •