P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

World war Wed I go comes to an end.

Art wise barberi and Coelho do a great job.

So Northstar and Aurora rescue little amber from the wendigos. Snowbird , Storm and fire star get trampled and guardian gets eaten by Tanaraq. And Rockslide is stepped on.

Colossus, Kurt and Rachel are fighting sasquatch is starting to want to feed. Colossus then gets stabbed in the chest by wolveriwendigo. Aurora is, starting to trash or into a wendigo. Iceman comes to the rescue joking a mile a minute and gets a cut down by storm..lol its funny but mean at the same time. The great beasts asks to get freed. Storm makes a deal make us gods and we'll free you.

Colossus is losing against wolverine Rachel and Kurt almost get hurt by sasquatch. Tanaraq shows up to cause pain then in a very cool looking page comes the X - gods lol. God forms of Storm rock slide iceman and Firestar.

They put up a fight but Tanaraq gets the upper hand. Then guardian finally escapes Tanaraq by blasting a, hole in his chest. Killing him and effectively stopping the curse.

Later Heather shows up and returns to Mac. The little girl is reunited with, her dad but no sign of the mom. All teams are in good order all this is being narrated by logan to Peter as, he awakens.

The great beast help in thier own way to heal people and make, amends for one of thier own. And the, wendigo dies with, Tanaraq, no more curse.

I thought it was a decent ending. I'd of liked to, see more of talisman and puck this issue but they were absent.
    Last edited by Phil; 10-24-2014 at 07:55 AM.
    Fan of Wolverine X-Men and Alpha Flight