P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

World war Wed I go comes to an end.

Art wise barberi and Coelho do a great job.

So Northstar and Aurora rescue little amber from the wendigos. Snowbird , Storm and fire star get trampled and guardian gets eaten by Tanaraq. And Rockslide is stepped on.

Colossus, Kurt and Rachel are fighting sasquatch is starting to want to feed. Colossus then gets stabbed in the chest by wolveriwendigo. Aurora is, starting to trash or into a wendigo. Iceman comes to the rescue joking a mile a minute and gets a cut down by storm..lol its funny but mean at the same time. The great beasts asks to get freed. Storm makes a deal make us gods and we'll free you.

Colossus is losing against wolverine Rachel and Kurt almost get hurt by sasquatch. Tanaraq shows up to cause pain then in a very cool looking page comes the X - gods lol. God forms of Storm rock slide iceman and Firestar.

They put up a fight but Tanaraq gets the upper hand. Then guardian finally escapes Tanaraq by blasting a, hole in his chest. Killing him and effectively stopping the curse.

Later Heather shows up and returns to Mac. The little girl is reunited with, her dad but no sign of the mom. All teams are in good order all this is being narrated by logan to Peter as, he awakens.

The great beast help in thier own way to heal people and make, amends for one of thier own. And the, wendigo dies with, Tanaraq, no more curse.

I thought it was a decent ending. I'd of liked to, see more of talisman and puck this issue but they were absent.
    Last edited by Phil; 10-24-2014 at 07:55 AM.
    Fan of Wolverine X-Men and Alpha Flight

So what's the current status of Heather and Mac's relationship, and what has become of their daughter? If you don't mind posting about it here, but it is a spoiler warninged thread anyhow...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

One of the last panels has Mac in a hospital bed with Heather at his side with a Wolverine 'voiceover' saying that the near death experience has brought them closer together than ever (paraphrased).
    No mention of Claire.
    Last edited by Phil; 10-24-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Was there more that brought them to this point? I'm so confused how they've gone from the status at the end of v4 to where they are now...
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, you must be Marvel."
    -FlightPath07 Don't you feel all important now?

Quote Originally Posted by EccentricSage View Post
    Was there more that brought them to this point? I'm so confused how they've gone from the status at the end of v4 to where they are now...
    Like every new AF appearance, things were set back to default. V4 relationship status wasn't mentioned. Character growth ignored again.

In a previous issue we saw Dr.strange in an interesting situation. Was that due to Tanaraq or something else going on in a different book. They really didn't explain that scene

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    In a previous issue we saw Dr.strange in an interesting situation. Was that due to Tanaraq or something else going on in a different book. They really didn't explain that scene
    With the (lack of) information given, I was going with something in a different book; but like you guys I could still believe it was meant to be Tanaraq.

~ Le Messor
    "A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."
    ~ Martin Fischer

Same. That's why I wasn't sure if it was actually connected. More then likely it was, but they didn't really touch on it.

Same. That's why I wasn't sure if it was actually connected. More then likely it was, but they didn't really touch on it.
    Looking at it now it could have been a precursor to the Juggernaut arc, although that probably wouldn't fit with the Wolverine being dead timeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Looking at it now it could have been a precursor to the Juggernaut arc, although that probably wouldn't fit with the Wolverine being dead timeline...
    maybe but cy has a different symbol then what was shown in the comic. Who knows though it very well could be. Guess we shall see very soon.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

maybe but cy has a different symbol then what was shown in the comic.
    By 'cy', do you mean Cyttorak?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    I am having an awful time at typoing today. "continunity"? Really.
    I honestly hadn't noticed.

I don't quite understand the gripe from some x-fans about it. Sure, the book is slightly bloated with too many characters. And the writers are known for needlessly killing (which IS worrisome)
    ... actually, those sound like pretty good reasons for gripe.

, but pretty much all AF walked out unscathed (to death, that is), so no real complaints from me.
    Yay!

~ Le Messor
    "Exits are on the way out."
    ~ W.G.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I honestly hadn't noticed.
    It was a thing I just kept doing everywhere yesterday. In emails, posts, FB things. It got to be super annoying.

... actually, those sound like pretty good reasons for gripe.
    HA! hahahaha. Now that you have quoted me, and it's a new day, YES: They do sound like valid reasons to complain. D'oh. Silly me.

Yay!
    Are you Yaying because I didn't complain? Or Yaying because AF all made it out alive?

By 'cy', do you mean Cyttorak?
    yep.

I just took it as a throwaway panel to explain why Talisman was the only one whose magic could save the day; highlighting the significance of her injury.